deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My GSD
My boy ---- Got to be one of the most difficult dogs I've ever owned lol ( years old and still a puppy that needs 24/7 attention and will not let me get more then a foot away from him I walk he walks so close he runs into me if I stop suddenly . Oh and he steals stuff and stashes it in his kennel .

[Image: drVDiQX.jpg]
(01-13-2024, 02:38 PM)ravenwatcher Wrote: My boy ---- Got to be one of the most difficult dogs I've ever owned lol ( years old and still a puppy that needs 24/7 attention and will not let me get more then a foot away from him I walk he walks so close he runs into me if I stop suddenly . Oh and he steals stuff and stashes it in his kennel .

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/drVDiQX.jpg]

Look`s pretty dog , i think having dog is a win-win .
Awesome pic of your boy!! I want to post one of my girl, but as I’m new to all of this, nothing seems to work or make sense for me yet.

Still working on it, but copy/paste doesn’t work….

cheers!
(01-13-2024, 07:23 PM)Tecate Wrote: Awesome pic of your boy!! I want to post one of my girl, but as I’m new to all of this, nothing seems to work or make sense for me yet.

Still working on it, but copy/paste doesn’t work….

cheers!

Go to uploads upload the pic at the bottom you will get a URL copy that and click on the Icon in the reply/post box 
[Image: wAqe3rC.png]

And paste it there and it will post .
AWE!  Awesome companion!
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
If you are lucky enough to be loved by a dog and love them back, you are lucky enough.   Thumbup Thumbup

Dogs are like people in that they have feelings and change their behaviors relating to their feelings.  Every dog I have ever cohabitated with had issues, and every dog I have ever cohabitated with has enriched my life in ways that weren't directly measurable.    Really, the same is true of cats in my life.   They are all creatures which make us better.
Oh shit, I’m sorry that it’s so big!!

That’s my girl, and she has been my best friend and companion for 12+ years!

Her name is Kibbutz, a combination of kibbles and bits. This was her first day on the job as a therapy dog for PTSD. She looks like she was suffering it herself!!

Thank you very much Ravenwatcher!! I’ll figure out how to scale it down next time!

Please send pics of your boys and girls if you’re so inclined![Image: YBmTHCwl.jpg]
A lovely looking handsome fellow, and Kibbutz is very regal!!   Biggrin

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper