deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother’s Day Sighting
[Image: iM351Gbl.jpeg]

I captured this image yesterday afternoon at about 5:30 PM PT.

It is a still from a ~35 minute video shot in the highest resolution possible on an iPhone15ProMax.

I was filming into a cloudless/high altitude haze sky (more on that later).

This object was observed for around 5 minutes after it flew in, loitered in place and changed locations a few times before going behind some trees. I estimate the object is about 200-500 meters away through the video. Far enough that, from the camera, a full-size car would appear small at minimum.

It behaved as though it was surveying - it moved from one spot to the next silently. No noise. It was also invisible to the naked eye. It was without adding contrast and light filter did the “clear sky” become anything but.

I don’t view this as a chance find as I set up the video intentionally to see if I could spot something on review - and did.

I live in a not really all that special place. There’s nothing here that I can think of that’s terribly notable. The entire flight, for instance, was over a set of neighborhoods with one exception being two plots of land amongst the neighborhoods that are large and have very run down houses on them. Probably the most vacant piece of land in the immediate area. There may be something to that.

The rest of the area is again unremarkable - suburbia. There are no major landmarks, the closest power substation is at least 1.5 miles away, no ranches or herds. No power plants. The only thing here is a lake but a pretty unremarkable one at that.

I’ll post more about my observations from this find later today.

I’ve seen these before but never for this duration - which gave me a big opportunity to study behavior.

There were many other smaller objects caught on the video that I rule out being birds, drones or insects (though I did capture birds and insects, too) and this object is not a drone - way too big - and way too rectangular.

Suffice to say, the watchers are watching.

Here’s a few more images you a sense of what I mean by being over the trees - and happed to capture another object in the image, too.

[Image: Er4HSRHl.jpeg][Image: GBddit8l.jpeg]
Well, I said I’d say more here but then went on a work trip and didn’t get around to it.

Here’s another image from the same footage. Working on uploading the video.

[Image: YStcnVll.jpeg]
Video can be located @localufos on IG.

I post it there as I don’t really do anything on YouTube and could post to IG more easily.

You can also see a long history of my posts and observations. Believe, don’t, love, scoff at, or debunk… @localufos is me.

I downloaded one of your pics into FastStone Image viewer. Zoomed in 900% and reduced noise by 100%. I am seeing a five sided object with the 5th [rear end] side having serrations. I have seen these objects before and yours may have been docked or attached to something else. 

The atmosphere surrounding the ibject has the signature bubbly "ionized" atmosphere. 

I cant access your IG site as one has to signup and I am on no social platforms.

(05-19-2024, 09:50 AM)Waterglass Wrote: I downloaded one of your pics into FastStone Image viewer. Zoomed in 900% and reduced noise by 100%. I am seeing a five sided object with the 5th [rear end] side having serrations. I have seen these objects before and yours may have been docked or attached to something else. 

The atmosphere surrounding the ibject has the signature bubbly "ionized" atmosphere. 

I cant access your IG site as one has to signup and I am on no social platforms.

Thanks for your comment, Waterglass.

I agree about the object being “docked”.

Evidence has led me to down a few paths. One of those is that the big “saucers” or “triangles” are here less frequently than the smaller objects. We have some objects that are say between the size of a passenger car and a shipping container and then very much smaller objects that “dock” or engage with the larger object.

This makes sense to me in that many small objects would be harder to detect both visually and by other means. Having the intermediary craft come down from larger ones reduces chances of being exposed for the big craft and particularly so in blue sky conditions.

It was also this observation that made me consider two other points:
1. The “UAP” presence may also have something to do with trees - particularly large trees - and their vibrational nature.
2. I’m using known “human logic” when talking about larger/smaller craft. This supports the idea that these are “ours”.

I also can’t help but think these craft are specifically aiming to monitor people/humans at scale. For what specific purpose I don’t know but that’s where my evidence has led me. Seems a little concerning expect it appears to be a long-standing phenomenon and we’re still here so “observe” away I suppose.