deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Middle Temple - Illuminati Law Society?
While not "secret" is is secretinv, Middle Temple is a law society in London...
Quote:The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple, commonly known simply as Middle Temple, is one of the four Inns of Court exclusively entitled to call their members to the English Bar as barristers, the others being the Inner TempleGray's Inn and Lincoln's Inn. It is located in the wider Temple area of London, near the Royal Courts of Justice, and within the City of London.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Temple

So what do they do?. They advocate for uniform laws across the globe, and some of you might be thinking one world government, its nowhere near that, to even get beurocrats to agree on the definition of a word--thats more like it. But thats in the now.
Quote:The Middle Temple is the western part of "The Temple", which was the headquarters of the Knights Templar until they were dissolved in 1312.

Ibid

So is it a follower group holding Templar traditions?...?
Quote:The Temple later belonged to the Knights Hospitaller. In 1346 the knights again leased the premises to the lawyers

Ibid

So after the Templars and Hospitalars were dissolved, and went underground, is Middle Temple some illuminati circle-jerk working against democracy, or is it a bunch of wannabes who THINK they run the world?.

Safe to say they are not working in our interests.
I was not here.
Excellent research!  Thumbup

People, as a rule, seem to embrace the "club membership" approach to social value.  But the natural evolution of such constructs is to have the "club" cloister those defining its nature... which always appears to lead to some overarching "mindset" born of "what makes the club more valid."

As a result, we see the eventual endpoint of their existence to 'self-sustenance' and even 'self-justification' - to the exclusion of all detractions, and dissent - which is always met with disdain and rejection.

Prideful arrogance ... sad, sad, sad.
I don't know how you find items like this, but thanks for posting.
I have heard of a secret group who deals with Catholic church rules, etc.
(03-03-2024, 10:27 AM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: I don't know how you find items like this, but thanks for posting.
I have heard of a secret group who deals with Catholic church rules, etc.

In regard to this MT post, I went back to uni to try study law (didnt finish it), and part of that included legal history, as soon as I saw the name Middle Temple, my inner tinfoil instantle went "I bet there is some masonic connection". If I have posted about the Somerset case of 1772, that is also from 1st year law too.

But a lot of stuff I post is stuff I learned about on ATS.
I was not here.
(03-02-2024, 05:20 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: While not "secret" is is secretinv, Middle Temple is a law society in London...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Temple

So what do they do?. They advocate for uniform laws across the globe, and some of you might be thinking one world government, its nowhere near that, to even get beurocrats to agree on the definition of a word--thats more like it. But thats in the now.

Ibid

So is it a follower group holding Templar traditions?...?

Ibid

So after the Templars and Hospitalars were dissolved, and went underground, is Middle Temple some illuminati circle-jerk working against democracy, or is it a bunch of wannabes who THINK they run the world?.

Safe to say they are not working in our interests.

No, they're not a follower group holding Templar traditions.

Templars were monks... so Catholics who were warrior monks (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar)  The order legitimately ended in 1312, disbanded by the Pope and did not continue in any form.

There are new "Templars" but they hold traditions and beliefs that were anything that the original ones believed in (and the originals might have found these modern ideas rather repulsive)  Like the new "Illuminati" groups, their influence in the real world is almost zero.
(03-03-2024, 11:43 PM)Byrd Wrote: No, they're not a follower group holding Templar traditions.

Templars were monks... so Catholics who were warrior monks (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar)  The order legitimately ended in 1312, disbanded by the Pope and did not continue in any form.

There are new "Templars" but they hold traditions and beliefs that were anything that the original ones believed in (and the originals might have found these modern ideas rather repulsive)  Like the new "Illuminati" groups, their influence in the real world is almost zero.

Good, glad there is no connection. 

Do you know of what the US counterpart law society(s) would be?
I was not here.
(03-04-2024, 12:23 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: Good, glad there is no connection. 

Do you know of what the US counterpart law society(s) would be?

Well, in all societies religious groups try to do this and with greater or lesser degrees of success.  Currently there are groups of Christians who have influenced legislation and legislators (I'm thinking of school book bans and the like) in some significant ways and often (through missionaries) try to influence other countries to follow their interpretations of law.

(I'm thinking of Scott Lively and his anti-LGBTQ+ missions.  Link from the Human Rights Campaign: https://www.hrc.org/resources/report-sco...on-of-hate )
(03-04-2024, 07:04 PM)Byrd Wrote: Well, in all societies religious groups try to do this and with greater or lesser degrees of success.  Currently there are groups of Christians who have influenced legislation and legislators (I'm thinking of school book bans and the like) in some significant ways and often (through missionaries) try to influence other countries to follow their interpretations of law.

(I'm thinking of Scott Lively and his anti-LGBTQ+ missions.  Link from the Human Rights Campaign: https://www.hrc.org/resources/report-sco...on-of-hate )

I should have been more spesific, I meant a society aligned with Middle Temple's homogenization of laws, so the religious law societies are not what I was looking for (and was one of my issues  looking) and then its further complicated for the US was any "states rights" sentiment as its also against this global homogenization thing.

It is even possible there is none, just look at Californian emissions laws and how "out of step" with not just the rest of the US, but also the rest of the planet.

ETA: Southern Poverty Law Centre would be closer to what Im looking for, but its actually not that important.
I was not here.
(03-06-2024, 12:00 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: I should have been more spesific, I meant a society aligned with Middle Temple's homogenization of laws, so the religious law societies are not what I was looking for (and was one of my issues  looking) and then its further complicated for the US was any "states rights" sentiment as its also against this global homogenization thing.

It is even possible there is none, just look at Californian emissions laws and how "out of step" with not just the rest of the US, but also the rest of the planet.

ETA: Southern Poverty Law Centre would be closer to what Im looking for, but its actually not that important.

The religious societies ARE invested in homogenization of laws and of cultures, too, and on a global scale.  It is ironic to see people rail against "one world government" and then in the next breath talk about what the world will look like when "Jesus returns."

SPLC has less of an impact than the Southern Baptist Church (which has nearly 50,000 churches in its fold.)  And California's emissions laws ... why are they so extreme?

Take a look:

[Image: Smog_1948.jpg]
THIS was life in California in the 1970's.

50 years later it's better but the air quality in the cities (chart of how polluted air is in cities - https://www.lung.org/research/sota/city-...ted-cities)  isn't as good as the air quality in Austin, Texas (where I lived for many years.)  And the citizens of California would prefer to have the same quality of air as most people in Colorado. 

So they're stricter on emissions to try and get their air quality from Not Very Healthy to "Something More Like Billings, Montana." 

Do you think it's wrong for them to try and improve their air by cracking down on the vehicles that are making it worse?
(03-06-2024, 12:32 PM)Byrd Wrote: The religious societies ARE invested in homogenization of laws and of cultures, too, and on a global scale.  It is ironic to see people rail against "one world government" and then in the next breath talk about what the world will look like when "Jesus returns."

SPLC has less of an impact than the Southern Baptist Church (which has nearly 50,000 churches in its fold.)  And California's emissions laws ... why are they so extreme?

Take a look:

[Image: https://waterandpower.org/M1%20Historic%...g_1948.jpg]
THIS was life in California in the 1970's.

50 years later it's better but the air quality in the cities (chart of how polluted air is in cities - https://www.lung.org/research/sota/city-...ted-cities)  isn't as good as the air quality in Austin, Texas (where I lived for many years.)  And the citizens of California would prefer to have the same quality of air as most people in Colorado. 

So they're stricter on emissions to try and get their air quality from Not Very Healthy to "Something More Like Billings, Montana." 

Do you think it's wrong for them to try and improve their air by cracking down on the vehicles that are making it worse?

We can improve our homes without forcing others. You know the maxim "your rights end where mine begin". So bad example with emissions laws, but Perth looks like that every second summer because bushfires, but no, lets screw people who drive and impose that on the states you mention with clean air.

And I was thinking more Cali banning petrol lawn mowers while doing nothing about industrial emissions. Yeah, lets target the least emissions devices, and ignore the industry that has more shit put in the sky than your leafblower.

But yeah that pic you posted is a joke compared to bushfire season here. Driving a Prius wont stop that, actual e nuanced enviro policy will.
I was not here.