deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lifeboat hauling from the Titanic, I'm here now :)
Hello old and new friends, many probably know me from most of my Alien and Ufo topics the ones that I mostly write about as sometimes other stupid things those you just ignore
:) , but mainly I felt at home in this community

Hopefully I can write and read up some crazy topics or other interesting things

See you soon out here and thanks KKLOCO and Don't Thread onMe for the invite
(03-01-2024, 06:44 PM)0bserver1 Wrote: Hello old and new friends, many probably know me from most of my Alien and Ufo topics the ones that I mostly write about as sometimes other stupid things those you just ignore

Welcome, welcome, thrice welcome!

Don't be fooled by the "under construction" people... we're off the ground and taking full strides!  

Glad you could join us... eventually, many will!  That's just the way this works!

Looking forward to your writings, and we will meet on the board!
(03-01-2024, 06:44 PM)0bserver1 Wrote: Hello old and new friends, many probably know me from most of my Alien and Ufo topics the ones that I mostly write about as sometimes other stupid things those you just ignore

Welcome!!!  Glad to see you made it here.  I think you'll see a lot of familiar faces here. 
And crazy topics are usually worth reading  [Image: ats2508_cheers.gif]

Welcome dear friend. Hope you have fun and share and find some interesting stuff. Especially the crazy things...lol

Beer Beer

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
But WAS it the Titanic?

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-ti...6691748061

Sorry I read something on a conspiracy web forum that had similar sentiment.

Relevant (IMO):

https://archive.org/details/mann-legal-aspect-money

But welcome. I first clicked on this not realising it was an introduction. But  good your here.
I was not here.

Welcome and I'm glad for the alien/UFO...UAP topics because things are happening in that area.

Question: If I use the term 'woo woo' would you take that as an offensive term - as in other stupid things - or take it as a playful term within it's proper meaning?
"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music." Anonymous

Plato's Chariot Allegory
(03-01-2024, 09:38 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Welcome, welcome, thrice welcome!

Don't be fooled by the "under construction" people... we're off the ground and taking full strides!  

Glad you could join us... eventually, many will!  That's just the way this works!

Looking forward to your writings, and we will meet on the board!

Thank you I've to find my way around here but that wouldn't be a problem

(03-02-2024, 12:03 AM)Nerb Wrote: Welcome dear friend. Hope you have fun and share and find some interesting stuff. Especially the crazy things...lol

Beer Beer

Thank you Nerb I will definitely going to Beer

(03-01-2024, 11:57 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Welcome!!!  Glad to see you made it here.  I think you'll see a lot of familiar faces here. 
And crazy topics are usually worth reading  [Image: https://denyignorance.com/images/ogemoji...cheers.gif]
Good to see you keeping an eye on us here to Dtom and will find my way around Beer

(03-02-2024, 10:04 AM)quintessentone Wrote: Welcome and I'm glad for the alien/UFO...UAP topics because things are happening in that area.

Question: If I use the term 'woo woo' would you take that as an offensive term - as in other stupid things - or take it as a playful term within it's proper meaning?

Thank you ,try to respect everyone for its opinions and visions, im not offended that easy within the woo woo fighters club , and I'm also not someone to convince something either.

Beer
I'm just grateful some of the other site's members interested in ufology are coming here. When that other site goes down this May let's hope the political baiters there don't come here to ruin this site as they are doing over there.
"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music." Anonymous

Plato's Chariot Allegory

*snip*

He said that Joe Biden is mush for brains and the country isnt being run by Obama or the Chinese but his Staff. All those 20 and 30 somethings who are drunk on power. Thats who is pushing for a 2nd term. 

That would explain much weirdness in the USA as even the One Percenters are threatened as thise Staffers sre simply a bunch of sofmoric idiots. 

So where is the CIA when you need them?

Warm welcome Thumbup