deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Labour heading for 'extraordinary landslide' win on a scale never seen before in UK
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics...68307.html

Quote:Labour is heading for an “extraordinary landside” victory on a scale probably never seen before in Britain, a Cabinet minister said on Wednesday.

As Tories despair over the threat of a crushing defeat on July 4, Work and Pensions Secretary Mel Stride told GB News: “If you look at the polls it’s pretty clear that Labour at this stage are heading for an extraordinary landside on a scale that has probably, never ever been seen in this country before.

Mr Stride’s startling comments, which stopped just short of conceding defeat, came after Survation pollsters found Labour is on course to win more seats than it did in 1997.

The polling firm interviewed 34,558 respondents online and by phone and have said a Labour landslide of more than 418 seats - the number which the party took under Tony Blair's leadership 27 years ago - is "99 per cent certain".

Labour is projected to win around 2/3 of the seats in the UK Parliament and even get more seats than they did under Tony Blair back in 1997. If the predictions are accurate the conservatives will be annihilated in the coming elections after 14 years in government. Interesting times for the UK and just one day left until the general election tomorrow the 4th of July. Very good news for Labour and terrible (but expected) news for the Tories. Sometimes I wonder how on earth the British people trusted this kind of conservatives in government for 14 years?! It's beyond belief. They probably believed Brexit could be served under Boris Johnson in the last general election. What a foolish electorate.
(07-03-2024, 05:28 AM)Notran Wrote: Sometimes I wonder how on earth the British people trusted this kind of conservatives in government for 14 years?! 

What a foolish electorate.

Coke / Pepsi politics.

How can anyone be so foolish as to trust any politician in either party?
(07-03-2024, 12:54 PM)Karl12 Wrote: Coke / Pepsi politics.

Generations of stupid handed over to be Schooled by a Government because stupid breeds stupider.

Govern = Control
Ment = The Mind.

"I never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
Being a distant cousin from across the Atlantic, I resist making pointed comments about politics, and political thespians.

I admire that Europeans generally seem to be less inclined to volatility in their political discussions.  But I find my self still inclined to ask the same questions I ask of my local political theater... namely, what, in effect, is the difference between the "before the election" and the "after the election?"  Does anything truly change?

After elections, is there a sudden surge of "shit getting done" or problems finally being "fixed?"  I can tell you that over here, nothing really changes (at least substantively.)
(07-03-2024, 01:12 PM)Nerb Wrote: Generations of stupid handed over to be Schooled by a Government because stupid breeds stupider.

Govern = Control
Ment = The Mind.

"I never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain.

I like the quote by Mark Twain!

(07-03-2024, 01:28 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Being a distant cousin from across the Atlantic, I resist making pointed comments about politics, and political thespians.

I admire that Europeans generally seem to be less inclined to volatility in their political discussions.  But I find my self still inclined to ask the same questions I ask of my local political theater... namely, what, in effect, is the difference between the "before the election" and the "after the election?"  Does anything truly change?

After elections, is there a sudden surge of "shit getting done" or problems finally being "fixed?"  I can tell you that over here, nothing really changes (at least substantively.)

Changes require a lot time to be implemented.
Some things do change over time but there is so much resistance from the establishment making the progress very slow.

I suppose going to a lesser evil is what people are looking for.
(07-03-2024, 01:28 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Being a distant cousin from across the Atlantic, I resist making pointed comments about politics, and political thespians.

Have a lot of respect for folks in the US mate but always thought the 'bankster in the sky' found in this pic gave a realistic representation of affairs.

[Image: hx5fa2a8a5.jpg]

Would imagine it's exactly the same (if not worse) in the UK.

Beer
(07-04-2024, 02:58 AM)Karl12 Wrote: Have a lot of respect for folks in the US mate but always thought the 'bankster in the sky' found in this pic gave a realistic representation of affairs.

[Image: https://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/i...a2a8a5.jpg]

Would imagine it's exactly the same (if not worse) in the UK.

Beer

Yes... it probably is.

The "Bank" appears at the center of everything, the motive force, the original 'trafficker,' the corruptor of nobility, the true conspirator.

It manifests as the unspoken master of all the detractors and all the attractors, like moral 'dark matter' confounding societal navigation.

And all this, based on faith in their fiat currency as 'reality.'

It's a crying shame.
(07-03-2024, 12:54 PM)Karl12 Wrote: Coke / Pepsi politics.

Pepsi/coke politics?
Why? Because the conservatives lost the election?

In the UK and Europe voters are less volatile in terms of their opinions and views. As a result the British tolerated the conservatives for 14 years. I don't think these conservative governments served their interests, they served only the interests of their masters.

They are now out after have been reduced from 350 seats in the parliament to 121 i think.

Can you trust career politicians? The answer is No.
The prime minister Starmer cannot be trusted just like everyone else who is part of the establishment. There is another problem with him, he is a zionist.

Yes things change but the changes happen slowly or very slowly.
Women didn't have the right to vote for example.