deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just Me
Hi. Just Me here. Not sure why I’m not seeing the letters/words I’m typing… Anyhoo, I’m here from that other place. Thanks for being here. I look forward to some good content.

(I typed all this without being able to see it… On an iPhone… Anyone know what’s up?)

Ooh, that preview option is nice.
…but maybe that’s Just Me.
(04-13-2024, 09:50 PM)Just Me Wrote: Hi. Just Me here. Not sure why I’m not seeing the letters/words I’m typing… Anyhoo, I’m here from that other place. Thanks for being here. I look forward to some good content.

Kia Ora, I look forward to having your presence around the boards.
(04-13-2024, 09:50 PM)Just Me Wrote: Hi. Just Me here. Not sure why I’m not seeing the letters/words I’m typing… Anyhoo, I’m here from that other place. Thanks for being here. I look forward to some good content.

(I typed all this without being able to see it… On an iPhone… Anyone know what’s up?)

Ooh, that preview option is nice.

Glad you're here... welcome to DI!

I sent a note to the staff about your difficulties... hopefully we can get all that sorted out for you.

Meanwhile, enjoy the new digs and once again... welcome!
Welcome.   It seems like coming through the veil to arrive here.   This is a place where we are all going to grow together, just like it once happened in the other place.   It will be a movement, and we will be on the ground floor.   

Welcome.   You have arrived  Cool