deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Intro
I would go for that TSK, and thank you!
(11-20-2023, 05:19 AM)TSK Wrote:
(11-20-2023, 04:12 AM)Quantum12 Wrote:
(11-20-2023, 03:14 AM)midicon Wrote: Hi to everyone here. I hope this site takes off and grows. I can't offer much except membership and traffic but every little helps. That's the reason for this post really!

On ATS I just write little rhymes and make the odd comment.  I'm sure I'm not a popular fellow there but it takes all sorts to build a community. I'll find a niche here somewhere!

About me.

I'm just an old guy with seven grandkids. I have a nineteen year old grandson living with me. He has been with me for over four years. It's been a long shift! I had to move home to take care of him. His mum couldn't cope.
I don't have a mobile phone as it made me too accessible and without it I have found some freedom. I just use the laptop and my landline.
I'm a guitar player. I write songs and stuff, that's how I ended up writing little rhymes on ATS.

Sorry about the uninteresting intro but I just wanted to post something on the site. I have a few little poems almost finished so I'll post them on here rather than on ATS. That's just a heads up lol.

If you got this far, thanks for reading!

Hi my friend! Your writing is amazing. There is a new shinny writers form here! Good to see you!

Anyone who wants a writer badge, let me know.

Hi I will mostly be hanging out in the writers area. I would love a badge! Thank you kindly
(11-20-2023, 05:19 AM)TSK Wrote:
(11-20-2023, 04:12 AM)Quantum12 Wrote:
(11-20-2023, 03:14 AM)midicon Wrote: Hi to everyone here. I hope this site takes off and grows. I can't offer much except membership and traffic but every little helps. That's the reason for this post really!

On ATS I just write little rhymes and make the odd comment.  I'm sure I'm not a popular fellow there but it takes all sorts to build a community. I'll find a niche here somewhere!

About me.

I'm just an old guy with seven grandkids. I have a nineteen year old grandson living with me. He has been with me for over four years. It's been a long shift! I had to move home to take care of him. His mum couldn't cope.
I don't have a mobile phone as it made me too accessible and without it I have found some freedom. I just use the laptop and my landline.
I'm a guitar player. I write songs and stuff, that's how I ended up writing little rhymes on ATS.

Sorry about the uninteresting intro but I just wanted to post something on the site. I have a few little poems almost finished so I'll post them on here rather than on ATS. That's just a heads up lol.

If you got this far, thanks for reading!

Hi my friend! Your writing is amazing. There is a new shinny writers form here! Good to see you!

Anyone who wants a writer badge, let me know.
One step in quicksand won't sink you, be careful of the second step.
Hi music is magic, I think I've put you on my buddy list, although I'm not absolutely sure lol. I'm still finding my way around here!

That's a great moniker you have!