deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Howdy!
(12-22-2023, 08:38 PM)burdman30ott6 Wrote: Shiny new user here, an unknown enigma to everyone already here.
I'm burdman... a mild mannered liberal progressive gentleman who believes in the value of gentle, loving words absent profanities, controversy, and above all thing issued with earnest respect for anyone conversing with me.

I smell bullshit. 

Cold AK bullshit....
(12-26-2023, 10:30 PM)JinMI Wrote: I smell bullshit. 

Cold AK bullshit....

All bullshit in Alaska is cold. We have entered our subzero phase of winter. :)
(12-24-2023, 09:52 PM)burdman30ott6 Wrote: . We had a decent half foot of new snow last night and I was driving in it, unplowed, "hope that's a rut and not a curb line" type driving... never good to be tires of snow before Christmas even hits. ?

Snow?  What is this snow of which you speak?  
We had fog and 50+ degrees for Christmas.
Haven't seen the sun much for about two weeks it seems.

I think winter doesn't come to the Midwest until mid-January now.
(12-28-2023, 04:51 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Snow?  What is this snow of which you speak?  
We had fog and 50+ degrees for Christmas.
Haven't seen the sun much for about two weeks it seems.

I think winter doesn't come to the Midwest until mid-January now.

Winter soon come.    Shocked
(12-28-2023, 04:28 PM)burdman30ott6 Wrote: All bullshit in Alaska is cold. We have entered our subzero phase of winter. :)

Extra cold today in fact.

It's great to see you Mr. Burdman! I look forward to your reasoned calm posts Ats2508_cheers
Hee hee.... you're here...
(12-31-2023, 10:38 AM)Elevatedone Wrote: Hee hee.... you're here...

Indeed I am. Now if I could just find the time to enjoy this site.
(12-22-2023, 08:38 PM)burdman30ott6 Wrote: Shiny new user here, an unknown enigma to everyone already here.
I'm burdman... a mild mannered liberal progressive gentleman who believes in the value of gentle, loving words absent profanities, controversy, and above all thing issued with earnest respect for anyone conversing with me.
Great to see you here, Burd.  [Image: ats2508_cheers.gif]  I found this site yesterday after a tip from Djarums. It's good to see so many familiar names here.

All the best to you and yours for 2024, and hopefully you won't get too much snow.  Thumbup
(12-28-2023, 08:05 PM)argentus Wrote: Winter soon come.    Shocked

Winter if effing here!!!!
A balmy 12 above zero.
The good news...I can confirm we do have a yellow orb in the sky....wasn't sure after numerous grey and dismal days.