deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How To Change Your Avatar, Mini Profile Background Color, & Background Image
(04-01-2024, 05:17 PM)Nerb Wrote: My avatar has disappeared. It was fine for a while but trying to reupload it doesn't work.
I even resized it to 150 x 300 px but it still won't accept it and just says that the upload failed.

Am I missing something?

Will try again soon. Cheers

That's odd... I see your avatar perfectly...

yet above you is a post by Nugget who said about his - that it worked... but I don;t see that avatar at all... just a pic placeholder.

weird.... oh wait... it's April 1st... is this a joke?
(04-01-2024, 05:24 PM)Maxmars Wrote: That's odd... I see your avatar perfectly...

yet above you is a post by Nugget who said about his - that it worked... but I don;t see that avatar at all... just a pic placeholder.

No, not a joke, perhaps some some wierdness since the "enlightenment" thread appeared? lol
The thread is "hidden" to me but I can still access the password page by clicking the thread title. I can get to the riddle page from recent posts though.

Ho hum.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully.
(04-01-2024, 05:59 PM)Nerb Wrote: No, not a joke, perhaps some some wierdness since the "enlightenment" thread appeared? lol
The thread is "hidden" to me but I can still access the password page by clicking the thread title. I can get to the riddle page from recent posts though.

Ho hum.

That script has nothing to do with the software but lemme take a look at it. I see it too.
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
(04-01-2024, 05:24 PM)Maxmars Wrote: That's odd... I see your avatar perfectly...

It's not. Working on it.
(04-01-2024, 05:59 PM)Nerb Wrote: No, not a joke, perhaps some some wierdness since the "enlightenment" thread appeared? lol

Ho hum.

All fixed. Restored the uploads from a backup.
(04-01-2024, 06:22 PM)TSK Wrote: All fixed. Restored the uploads from a backup.

Thanks for sorting the gremlins so efficiently.
I'm glad I didn't break anything permenantly and that everything stays cool.

Beer Beer

Ho hum.

I can see nuggets avatar now...  must be a refresh thing or maybe it's just me... (I can still see yours though)

Oops, missed the 'fixed now' post... Thanks!
(04-01-2024, 06:34 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Oops, missed the 'fixed now' post... Thanks!

No problem Thumbup
Is it or will it be possible to use a .GIF/animated file for an avatar?

I always like using them and seeing some of the cool things people come up with.

(04-18-2024, 08:04 PM)Nerb Wrote: Is it or will it be possible to use a .GIF/animated file for an avatar?

I always like using them and seeing some of the cool things people come up with.

Should work fine. Lemme know if it doesn't.