deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi all, CX....2 here. :)
Hi everyone, I was CX back on ATS, was there from about 2004/5...can't get in there any more but then found this place....so here I am. 

Hope to see some old....and new faces here, my life has changed somewhat, and I'm a lot older....probably not wiser but hey, can't have everything eh?  Tongue

Catch you on the boards.[Image: ats2508_cheers.gif]

CX2.
(05-18-2024, 02:29 PM)CX2 Wrote: Hi everyone, I was CX back on ATS, was there from about 2004/5...can't get in there any more but then found this place....so here I am. 

Hope to see some old....and new faces here, my life has changed somewhat, and I'm a lot older....probably not wiser but hey, can't have everything eh?  Tongue
Catch you on the boards.[Image: https://denyignorance.com/images/ogemoji...cheers.gif]

CX2.

A big welcome to you CX2!

Glad you came aboard, I think you'll find your expectations of "old" and "new" will be fulfilled.

Look around, set a spell, and I hope we run across each other in the near future.

MM
(05-18-2024, 02:38 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Thank you MM, much appreciated.  Smile

CX2. 

A big welcome to you CX2!

Glad you came aboard, I think you'll find your expectations of "old" and "new" will be fulfilled.

Look around, set a spell, and I hope we run across each other in the near future.

MM
Here’s a “New face “ !
Mucho Gusto!! ( Nice to meet you)

Enjoy every moment that you’re here!

Tecate
If it’s hot, wet and sticky and it’s not yours, don’t touch it!
Welcome. Many of us are finding our way here. 
Lots of old familiar names and new bells and whistles. 
 Beer
(05-18-2024, 02:29 PM)CX2 Wrote: Hope to see some old....and new faces here, my life has changed somewhat, and I'm a lot older....probably not wiser but hey, can't have everything eh?  Tongue

Wisdom is overated... says the unwiseman, including myself.  haha
[Image: https://denyignorance.com/images/ogemoji...whisky.gif] Welcome to Deny Ignorance.
Hey there, welcome to the place to be.

Have fun. Beer

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.