deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello friends!
I don't normally do introductions as my username is the same wherever I go, but I just wanted to say it's great to see so many familiar people here!

I'll have to work on learning how to shrink pictures before i get an avatar. It took me years to figure it out on the other site, so don't expect anything soon.

I see MIM is here; I was a bit worried at not seeing him around. Hi MIM! And hello to all of the other transplants!
I'm not a Domestic Engineer; I'm still feral.
Hey, nugget!  Good to see you here.  
I get that intro feeling.....I'm really a bit shy until I get to know people.

There's a pretty good cross section of ATSers here already.  I expect more will be arriving sooner or later.

In the meantime, grab a chair and enjoy the festivites.
The First Ever New Year's Eve om DenyIgnorance. Ats2485_banana Ats2485_banana Ats2485_banana
(12-30-2023, 10:56 PM)Nugget Wrote: I don't normally do introductions as my username is the same wherever I go, but I just wanted to say it's great to see so many familiar people here!

I'll have to work on learning how to shrink pictures before i get an avatar. It took me years to figure it out on the other site, so don't expect anything soon.

I see MIM is here; I was a bit worried at not seeing him around. Hi MIM! And hello to all of the other transplants!

Welcome Nugget!!!
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
Welcome to the Next Generation!!

Happy New year and have a beer on me!!

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
Nugget, a happy New Year's greetings. Make yourself at home.
Thanks for the welcome, guys! I wondered where so many of my ATS favs had disappeared to; now I know!

Happy New Year to us all! May truth light the year ahead and right so many wrongs in our world!
Howdy Ats2508_cheers
Hi Nugget, welcome aboard. It's great to see you here! 

If you need help with your avatar, just give me a shout. PM me the image and I'll see if I can resize it for here.

Happy New Year's Eve/Day!  Beer
(12-31-2023, 12:20 PM)Encia22 Wrote: Hi Nugget, welcome aboard. It's great to see you here! 

If you need help with your avatar, just give me a shout. PM me the image and I'll see if I can resize it for here.

Happy New Year's Eve/Day!  Beer

Thank you, Encia! I may have to take you up on that offer, but I really need to quit dragging my feet and learn how to resize; I like to change avatars with the season....and my moods.
(12-30-2023, 10:56 PM)Nugget Wrote: I don't normally do introductions as my username is the same wherever I go, but I just wanted to say it's great to see so many familiar people here!

Welcome Bro .Meow ! Your Famous !

[Image: ww5a527a43.jpg]

(12-31-2023, 02:41 PM)Zanti Misfit Wrote:
[Image: https://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/i...527a43.jpg]