deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello all, decided to give this a try
Hello to the few that know me from ATS. I like the look of this place better so far and hope it keeps getting better.
(12-30-2023, 03:03 PM)boredhere74 Wrote: Hello to the few that know me from ATS. I like the look of this place better so far and hope it keeps getting better.

Same here , Nice Place........Ah , is that a New Couch ? Cool .......... Thumbup
(12-30-2023, 03:03 PM)boredhere74 Wrote: Hello to the few that know me from ATS. I like the look of this place better so far and hope it keeps getting better.

We're planning of bigger and better as times goes on.
Some of the things from other places......and some new things.

I really like the look of DI.  There's a bit of a learning curve....but that kind of things keeps the old noodle young  Tumble

WELCOME!!!!!! Ats2508_cheers

It will always be a work in progress, but that's because I believe in always striving to be better. Mobile functionality, podcasts, and many more cool things coming soon. Wink
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
Always good to see new people coming onboard!! Welcome to the next generation!!  Lol

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper

The new year dawns with you joining the Deny Ignorance community. Ats2508_cheers
Glad you're here Ats2508_cheers