deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you been to Thailand
Next year I'll be cycling in Thailand. Have any of you been to Thailand? 

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqocbR3ZJsw&t=14s]
only for the ladybois~  Lol                                                                                                                                                                               

Signature: include your signature. (registered users only)
 Disable Smilies: disable smilies from showing in this post.
 Disable Link Previews: disable link previews from showing in this post.
got my ass ate, it was great, tell your dad thanks

[Image: eI0GGBm.gif]
(12-03-2023, 08:14 PM)Lysergic Wrote: only for the ladybois~  Lol                                                                                                                                                                               

Signature: include your signature. (registered users only)
 Disable Smilies: disable smilies from showing in this post.
 Disable Link Previews: disable link previews from showing in this post.

Your sense of humor makes my day in Japan that wants to leave tomorrow for Thailand.

(12-03-2023, 08:44 PM)music is magic Wrote: Your sense of humor makes my day in Japan that wants to leave tomorrow for Thailand.

(12-03-2023, 08:44 PM)music is magic Wrote: Your sense of humor makes my day in Japan that wants to leave tomorrow for Thailand.

the girl in my avatar, i hope to cycle with her next year in Thailand.
A bit of tears for you. I hope to experience the life of these people . i'm going to Thailland next year and cycle the countryside.

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G39-2xzzLhE]
I have freiends who used to go regularly to train in Muay Thai as part of their MMA, so most of their stories are of a beautiful country but a few weeks of severe punishment and exhaustion!!

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
(12-03-2023, 07:50 PM)music is magic Wrote: Next year I'll be cycling in Thailand. Have any of you been to Thailand? 

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqocbR3ZJsw&t=14s]
I was there in 2018, I am going back! It’s one amazing place!
(12-07-2023, 03:47 AM)Quantum12 Wrote: I was there in 2018, I am going back! It’s one amazing place!

Yes, I too, was in Thailand years ago. I'm going there to cycle and camp around the country. Most likely I'll go in May or June, but those I believe are the rainy months. 
I'm now learning a bit of Thai. I wouldn't mind getting a retirement visa there, but currently my income doesn't qualify. Also, as of January, a revised tax will be in placed for dual incomes. It's all still in the air, but expats are very concerned. I don't think it will affect Americans on Social Security, not yet anyway. In Japan I don't pay tax on my Social Security. That is one reason many people want to live and retire in Japan. 
Let's meet in Thailand next year.
(12-07-2023, 08:36 PM)music is magic Wrote: Yes, I too, was in Thailand years ago. I'm going there to cycle and camp around the country. Most likely I'll go in May or June, but those I believe are the rainy months. 
I'm now learning a bit of Thai. I wouldn't mind getting a retirement visa there, but currently my income doesn't qualify. Also, as of January, a revised tax will be in placed for dual incomes. It's all still in the air, but expats are very concerned. I don't think it will affect Americans on Social Security, not yet anyway. In Japan I don't pay tax on my Social Security. That is one reason many people want to live and retire in Japan. 
Let's meet in Thailand next year.

Yes we can meet there for sure! Out of high school I got lucky and my job flew me all over the world for many years. Thailand is one of the greatest places! New Zealand was amazing too! 

I can’t ever go back to China lol. 

Be safe on your travels!