deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Harry and Meghan
Why a thread about Harry and Meghan?  Because this forum is empty of any threads and it needs one.

So why not start with Harry and Meghan.

I don't get them at all.  They claim to leave the monarchy in England behind, yet they refuse to give up their royal titles and their place in line for the crown.  I guess they can't grift without them.  Pretty attached to the royal titles and royal treatment for people who supposedly are walking away from it.

She claims to be an actress.  Was in something called 'Suits'.  Never saw it.

They are far left woke and try to tell everyone what to do.   They accused the monarchy of being racist .. I don't believe them. 

I wish they'd move back to England.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
Did you ever go down the Princess Dianna was murdered rabbit hole?, thats not actually the main point of my post, but it gives some context to why Harry left the royal household.

Their accusations of racism against Meghan is pretty obvious on how different she was treated in the press to Middleton. 

But at the end of the day, Harry left a family he wasnt actually related to, you do know Ian Wright is his biological father?
I was not here.
(02-23-2024, 07:27 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: Did you ever go down the Princess Dianna was murdered rabbit hole?, thats not actually the main point of my post, but it gives some context to why Harry left the royal household.

Their accusations of racism against Meghan is pretty obvious on how different she was treated in the press to Middleton. 

But at the end of the day, Harry left a family he wasnt actually related to, you do know Ian Wright is his biological father?

The Queen was evil, imo.
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
(02-23-2024, 07:31 AM)TSK Wrote: The Queen was evil, imo.

And a contactee. This is not some David Icke stuff, tho umm... You would be familiar with the notion thet Aliens dont talk to the president because his job is temporary?. The queen and the pope (ok, two) are not.
As for indigenous rights I do agree. Its a deep rabbit hole when dealing with the royal houshold
I was not here.
It's SOAP OPERA. Live soap opera. Just enjoy it as such. Or hate it as such. It's a great example of how we are living in a make believe world. Want another example?
From Bethegoddess: "But at the end of the day, Harry left a family he wasnt actually related to, you do know Ian Wright is his biological father?"

Don't you mean James Hewitt? Ian Wright was a black football player; James was the guy Diana reportedly had a five year affair with....a guy who sported red hair, no less.  Biggrin

I would imagine DNA testing is done the minute an in-line royal is born, just for GP.
I'm not a Domestic Engineer; I'm still feral.
(02-23-2024, 07:31 AM)TSK Wrote: The Queen was evil, imo.

What they did to P.Diana was evil for sure.  
She'd still be alive today if Charles had kept his pants up and zipped.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
(02-24-2024, 03:15 PM)Nugget Wrote: From Bethegoddess: "But at the end of the day, Harry left a family he wasnt actually related to, you do know Ian Wright is his biological father?"

Don't you mean James Hewitt? Ian Wright was a black football player; James was the guy Diana reportedly had a five year affair with....a guy who sported red hair, no less.  Biggrin

I would imagine DNA testing is done the minute an in-line royal is born, just for GP.

The Ian Wright thing was a joke, some react with "thats racist" and I respond "why?, cos Harry's a ginger".

As for Dianna not fucking Ian Wright?, you need to provide evidence she didnt, Ians a player, he got game, you know he was banging half of London.

Dianna was killed cos she was pregnant to Dodie, more recent is Middleton was prolly shot in the abdomen for being pregnant to... Ian Wright.

(02-24-2024, 03:26 PM)FlyersFan Wrote: What they did to P.Diana was evil for sure.  
She'd still be alive today if Charles had kept his pants up and zipped.

If you acknowledge the torture and ultimately death of Lady Dianna Spencer, you should not be so hard toward Harry. 

When I was a child, I saw my father reading the Bible, the New Testament, not my people part of the Bible. I asked why?. He said "know your enemies", I had never hers of Sun Tsu's art of war... Decades later he ask me how I know so much about the Royal family--and its I want to bang Zara.
I was not here.
You said: "you need to provide evidence" and "Dianna was killed cos she was pregnant to Dodie, more recent is Middleton was prolly shot in the abdomen for being pregnant to... Ian Wright."  Sad Wow ​​​​​​​ Shocked ​​​​​​​ Puzzled ​​​​​​​

Got proof?
I'm not a Domestic Engineer; I'm still feral.
(02-22-2024, 02:55 PM)FlyersFan Wrote: Why a thread about Harry and Meghan?  Because this forum is empty of any threads and it needs one.

So why not start with Harry and Meghan.

I don't get them at all.  They claim to leave the monarchy in England behind, yet they refuse to give up their royal titles and their place in line for the crown.  I guess they can't grift without them.  Pretty attached to the royal titles and royal treatment for people who supposedly are walking away from it.

She claims to be an actress.  Was in something called 'Suits'.  Never saw it.

They are far left woke and try to tell everyone what to do.   They accused the monarchy of being racist .. I don't believe them. 

I wish they'd move back to England.

I hope they will never return to Europe  lol  Thumbup