deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
George Knapp AMA - Your Questions
In Mr Knapp's opinion, are the researchers at Skinwalker Ranch performing 'real science' or is it simply things that will sound good on television? What is his take on the direction the research went in?
Dear Mr Knapp, thankyou for the chance to ask the question and thanks for joining us.

If you could go back in time to any event in your life or to any event you have been informed of to perhaps gain that little glimmer of extra Wisdom related to an "unknown", where and when would that be?

Cheers, Nerb

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully.
Mr. Knapp,

Have you ever been threatened by the government, or any other entity during any of your investigations? If so, please elaborate.

Cheers!
George, considering your extensive exploration of the paranormal and the unexplained, what profound implications do you think these phenomena hold for our understanding of reality and our place in the universe? Throughout your career, you've investigated countless mysteries and anomalies. Which particular case or encounter has left the most lasting impact on you personally, and why? As someone deeply involved in uncovering hidden truths and challenging conventional narratives, how do you navigate the balance between skepticism and open-mindedness in your pursuit of the unknown? In your opinion, what role do you believe mainstream science should play in investigating and validating phenomena that currently defy explanation, such as UFO sightings or psychic phenomena?
got my ass ate, it was great, tell your dad thanks

[Image: eI0GGBm.gif]
OMG this makes me.so happy! I love George Knapp! I'm going to have to think about what questions I'd like to submit but thank you so much TSK for arranging this and a big thank you to Mr. Knapp for participating. what a great way to start things off here!
What do you think of the current public awareness of Skin Walker Ranch? Since it was his work that first introduced us to it, I'd love to know what his thoughts are on it now.
Love this!

Mr Knapp, Are you ever afraid of the unknown? Have you ever experienced any hitchhiker effect situations?
In tune
Talk about a fantastic opportunity!    Thanks so much for sharing some of your time here...  having  experienced your contributions in the past,   digging,  sharing  investigating..    a wide variety of topics,  from  UFOs to the Mustangs,  let me  direct you to the  Stephen Paddock one man mass murder on the Vegas strip in2017....

I still await a full report- explanation-etc for  that evening,  it has me scratching my head to this day..

finding out that a very familiar LEO was in front of the microphones in Hawaii, doing pressers after the wild fires  didn't help me much there..

Is it just me?   Your thoughts  Sir?
(04-17-2024, 10:26 PM)JacKatMtn Wrote: Talk about a fantastic opportunity!    Thanks so much for sharing some of your time here...  having  experienced your contributions in the past,   digging,  sharing  investigating..    a wide variety of topics,  from  UFOs to the Mustangs,  let me  direct you to the  Stephen Paddock one man mass murder on the Vegas strip in2017....

I still await a full report- explanation-etc for  that evening,  it has me scratching my head to this day..

finding out that a very familiar LEO was in front of the microphones in Hawaii, doing pressers after the wild fires  didn't help me much there..

Is it just me?   Your thoughts  Sir?

I remember that tragic story Mr. Knapp reported about the wild mustang population being thoroughly decimate by the Bureau of Land Management practices! 

Follow-up question for Mr. Knapp on that story:  Has the BLM changed their cruel practices, was there any continued investigation of their policies by the authorities?  It seemed like the many organizations dedicated to improving the lot of animals would have been deeply involved in this... were they?
I was stationed at RAF Bentwaters in the 80's.

Would love to get some insight on the Rendlesham Forrest events.

My wife is seriously convinced that the entire moon landing was faked, after the Apollo 1 accident that killed the three astronauts, they moved on with near complete success without engineering flaws.

How was this possible in the 1960's?