deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Decided to give it a whirl
Just another refugee from ATS. I assume at this point ATS will soon come to an end.

For those that don't know me...I am a retired federal worker, having worked for DoD and the FBI. That's about it..I guess I am boring after all!!
Welcome.

I always liked to think that we need only the desire to participate in the discussion.  

I hope you can find many topics to speak with us about.  Feel free to offer your own.

Enjoy!
(03-19-2024, 07:52 PM)RickinVa Wrote: Just another refugee from ATS. I assume at this point ATS will soon come to an end.
Me too! I hope ATS will stick around, if not, I hope others will come here. I think the layout is fantastic!
(03-20-2024, 12:14 AM)Cre8Chaos Wrote: Me too! I hope ATS will stick around, if not, I hope others will come here. I think the layout is fantastic!

I hope more people will join us here (whether from ATS or otherwise.)

Deny Ignorance is here to stay.
(03-19-2024, 07:52 PM)RickinVa Wrote: Just another refugee from ATS. I assume at this point ATS will soon come to an end.

Kia Ora, and welcome to your new home.
Here comes the feds Shocked Wow Duh  

Welcome Thumbup

For those that don't know me...I am a retired federal worker, having worked for DoD and the FBI. That's about it..I guess I am boring after all!!

A belated welcome.  
I didn't know you were a former federal worker.   How recently did you retire?  Curious since the last few years must have been  Shocked Shocked ​​​​​​​ Shocked

Glad you are here, and I didn't know that you were DoD and FBI, after all the years on ATS. You had to mention it and I just forgot. I bet you have some wild stories, LOL, or at the very least listen to some of our private sector ramblings and just shake your head. 

I got loads of questions but the first one, are still in Virginia? Damn beautiful country up there, even parts inside the Beltway but Manassas and the Shenandoah Valley the rural areas in the whole state
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
Hi glad you're here!
Have a sunshine type of day! Cool Cool
you know anyone who can get my friend out of his 12 year sentence at USP lompoc? ha jk that guy isnt ready to reintegrate into society yet... fbi did help get him tho  Lol
I leave this and hope God can see my heart is pure...
Is Heaven just another door? ?