deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crawling here with tail between my legs lol
Hi everyone! 

I'm assuming that ATS is dead when the domain name expires, so thought I'd bite the bullet and join up here.
It's great to see all the names from ATS, I was a member there a few times over the years, I was originally 'grainofsand' then 'CornishCeltGuy' then 'AdultMaleHumanUK' - I did sign up here as 'AdultMaleHumanUK' but stupidly forgot the 'throwaway' email I'd used, so I've rejoined as AdultMaleHuman today!

This place truly does seem like the old place, the only reason I hadn't joined in is because ATS was more 'user friendly' on a phone browser compared to here lol. I don't have any fixed internet, so I'm now typing this on my laptop, tethered to my mobile phone connection...one good thing I suppose, is I don't have the phone emoji's to use now, so you may get an improved typed performance from me pmsl!

Great to be here, and I hope DI ain't a flash in the pan...I really do hate change!!!
Tongue
Welcome AdultMaleHuman!

Not only is the DI community happy to have you here, 
but happily I can assert that we are not a flash in any pan.

The future is where you find yourself.
And we are not dissoluble by any means...

Looking forward to encountering you around...
please enjoy the board.
(05-15-2024, 09:00 AM)AdultMaleHuman Wrote: Hi everyone! 

I'm assuming that ATS is dead when the domain name expires, so thought I'd bite the bullet and join up here.
It's great to see all the names from ATS, I was a member there a few times over the years, I was originally 'grainofsand' then 'CornishCeltGuy' then 'AdultMaleHumanUK' - I did sign up here as 'AdultMaleHumanUK' but stupidly forgot the 'throwaway' email I'd used, so I've rejoined as AdultMaleHuman today!

This place truly does seem like the old place, the only reason I hadn't joined in is because ATS was more 'user friendly' on a phone browser compared to here lol. I don't have any fixed internet, so I'm now typing this on my laptop, tethered to my mobile phone connection...one good thing I suppose, is I don't have the phone emoji's to use now, so you may get an improved typed performance from me pmsl!

Great to be here, and I hope DI ain't a flash in the pan...I really do hate change!!!
Tongue

Glad to see you made it here.
IIRC, things will get easier for mobile users down the road.  I think at least a mobile version is in the works.

And I do seem to remember these names from the past
'grainofsand' then 'CornishCeltGuy'
Welcome.

I also hear a mobile version is in the works.

Hate the damn things myself and still use a Tower PC made from bits from Ebay and the dump.

Beer

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
(05-15-2024, 09:00 AM)AdultMaleHuman Wrote: Hi everyone! 

Tongue

Welcome to arrivals. Don't forget to fill out the customs forms. Beer
We are Rigel4 :) not said that for a while..

Nice to see you again. 
I remember you from a long time ago.
Welcome brother
[Image: VYRH3Th.png]
(05-15-2024, 06:27 PM)Nerb Wrote: Welcome.

I also hear a mobile version is in the works.

Hate the damn things myself and still use a Tower PC made from bits from Ebay and the dump.

Beer

Yes indeed. Finally almost finished.
[Image: marx.png]
Oh thanks for the welcome folks! Biggrin
The mobile version news is pretty hopeful, my 'spy phone' become my main computer these days, especially for business, and pretty much everything else, coz it's just so handy!

I am enjoying using an actual keyboard again here though, and joining yesterday has actually been the first time I've powered my laptop up since February, so DI gets a gold star from me for that alone!

I hope to cross respectful paths with everyone on the boards soon, still learning the rigging here lol, only just found out that there is a daily limit on +ratings, so they ain't like ATS stars, more for actual quality content...I shall remember that!

Hope everyone is having a good start to your day in the real world, typical cloudy day in Britain for me so I'll do some interesting reading here! Thumbup Biggrin
Double post pmsl, sorry, I said I'm still assimilating/learning!!!
(05-15-2024, 09:00 AM)AdultMaleHuman Wrote: I was originally 'grainofsand'

Hi AdultMaleHuman.

I remember you with the above username in 2017.  Argumentative sod as I remember!

Lol

You might remember me as Morrad.  I don't post much these days due to illness but I do read.
... an upbeat cynic