deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Charles III’s new official portrait…wtf?
(05-17-2024, 10:30 AM)Rodinus Wrote: If you see the upside down male reproductive organ above his right shoulder you cant unsee it... Lol

I've heard of pareidolia but... looking.

That took a second, it's sorta like a magic eye.

I instantly think of this.

[Image: se0lMDx.jpeg]

And the things I didn't catch on the cover until I was told to pause at the wedding scene. Disney really liked their animated subliminal sex things.

For the portrait...

Maybe the artist just wanted to call him a wanker? Cartoons are usually right.
[Image: xn661c5393.jpg]
Undecided voter
(05-18-2024, 07:02 AM)Kurokage Wrote: The trouble is that this is a know Russian propaganda ploy.
 Yes, the Russians have blocked any newly publicised photos of her from the internet, like really, its a pretty weak claim when there has been an actual absence of Cate in the media.
I was not here.
I do have to say there is something salient about the portrait... it's just him... no background, no objects to fret over symbolically, no distracting elements.

I still think the background is fodder for pareidolia... I'm sure someone is going to see something in the chaos of the red background... and probably make a monetized YouTube video about it...
The way I saw it was that the butterfly is the end of the willy
(05-19-2024, 05:06 AM)Rodinus Wrote: The way I saw it was that the butterfly is the end of the willy

If Kate doesn't show her face in public again it will be.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
While it's a bit on the "other" end of things, I kinda like it. These official portraits have always been a bit of false portrayal of the subject. They have always showed a stoic individual and not exactly a representation of the subject.

The color is a bit one sided but adds color where in many portraits even though in color never expressed color well of both men and ladies in dark funeral clothing, expressionless and devoid of life.

At least here is an attempt at coloring a dark world, some say a dark man, with a strong shade of life giving color with a representation of life renewed with the inclusion of the butterfly.

Different and not for every cup of tea but art is not always inclusive and tends to speak to everyone in a different tone, just find what speakes to you.
Humans are the most gullible species in the Universe.

L. Ron Hubbard
(05-17-2024, 01:45 PM)Maxmars Wrote: This is the man who declared he would want to be reincarnated as a lethal virus so he could cull the excess population...

I dont know if someone has already mentioned since not read all replies, but it was his father Prince Phillip who wanted to come back as a lethal virus (he died just before covid), Charles was the one who said he wanted to be reincarnated as a tampon...

There have been a few posts recently that :tampongate" is being scrubbed from the web so I'll see what I can find...
I was not here.
(05-19-2024, 11:44 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: I dont know if someone has already mentioned since not read all replies, but it was his father Prince Phillip who wanted to come back as a lethal virus (he died just before covid), Charles was the one who said he wanted to be reincarnated as a tampon...

There have been a few posts recently that :tampongate" is being scrubbed from the web so I'll see what I can find...

I stand corrected!  Thumbup

Been doing that a lot lately... maybe it's time to stop posting  Tongue
(05-19-2024, 12:58 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote:  Yes, the Russians have blocked any newly publicised photos of her from the internet, like really, its a pretty weak claim when there has been an actual absence of Cate in the media.

It took a second to find this.....
News story.
Quote: 
The Princess of Wales appears to be making progress on a return to royal duties following the release of a trailer for a new project.
On Friday, Kate Middleton released a teaser for a short film designed to highlight the mental health challenges faced by the country’s farmers. 
The film went live yesterday in conjunction with Mental Health Week. 

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
(05-20-2024, 09:12 AM)Kurokage Wrote: It took a second to find this.....
News story.

That was a good laugh.
I was not here.