deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mandela Effect
I think I’ve jumped multiple timelines over my lifetime. 

(Jaws/gf) some both have, some only one, some neither had metal teeth/braces.

Mandela died at several different times. Some very early.

the location of Sydney seems to change, sometimes at south/bottom, some times middle East side of Australia.

Shaq movie both did and did not happen.

Plus many other I cant remember right now.
(05-05-2024, 05:04 AM)CCoburn Wrote: 1. Interview With - THE - Vampire. I saw this movie more than once, and I recall the title as being Interview With - A - Vampire.

2. Moonraker. Dolly NEVER had braces in any of the scenes, but I seem to recall a scene with her smiling at Jaws with her 'braces' twinkling in the light.

1. Confirmed in my mind and definitely NOT ...'THE', I watched to movie 5x and have seen the title of the book as ..'A' i'm in a library at the moment and will see if there's a copy of it here. 

2. Moonraker: Yes....she had braces and I watched it in theater and got the 'Ah-ha' moment when she flashed her braces! Now that being said ...I also remember a few years ago that ..the director (?) had said that Dolly never had braces.....I've saw the movie about 5 times after that on CD...Dolly still had braces then!

Great topic!
(05-26-2024, 05:58 PM)Komodo Wrote: 1. Confirmed in my mind and definitely NOT ...'THE', I watched to movie 5x and have seen the title of the book as ..'A' i'm in a library at the moment and will see if there's a copy of it here. 

2. Moonraker: Yes....she had braces and I watched it in theater and got the 'Ah-ha' moment when she flashed her braces! Now that being said ...I also remember a few years ago that ..the director (?) had said that Dolly never had braces.....I've saw the movie about 5 times after that on CD...Dolly still had braces then!

Great topic!

1. Confirmed in my mind and definitely NOT ...'THE', I watched to movie 5x and have seen the title of the book as ..'A' i'm in a library at the moment and will see if there's a copy of it here.

Just a quick update: I checked the library here, did you not have a copy of it at this location, but the title of the book by Anne Rice is.. interview with THE vampire.

So I do stand corrected ? in that I've always thought that it was interviewi with A vampire
I spent a little bit of time in jail (charges discontinued) but I did start a ME convo there, as many have no idea of life outside. All of them remember in Candyman, you say his name 3 times... and there was no internet for me to show them it is now 5 times. I think thats worth noting as many ditcactors use the internet as a reason for our "memory problems".

And I got banhammered on r/Retconned again, but it really was just a matter of time.
I was not here.
(05-26-2024, 11:32 PM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: I spent a little bit of time in jail (charges discontinued) but I did start a ME convo there, as many have no idea of life outside. All of them remember in Candyman, you say his name 3 times... and there was no internet for me to show them it is now 5 times. 

Which "Candyman"?
(05-27-2024, 06:24 AM)ArMaP Wrote: Which "Candyman"?

Ok, I ad no idea there was a remake in 2021, and I was in jail late 2017

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103919/?re..._justwatch

Let me guess, its 5 times in the remake?

This thread by me before the remake

https://www.reddit.com/r/Retconned/comme...n_5_times/

no it was this thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/Retconned/comme..._goldmine/
I was not here.
(05-27-2024, 07:18 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: Ok, I ad no idea there was a remake in 2021, and I was in jail late 2017

They made 4 movies, and, apparently, they have to say his name five times in all of them.
According to Wikipedia, Tupac Shakur's song "Troublesome '96" mentions "say my name three times like Candyman...Bet I roll on yo' ass like an avalanche" and that is a source of confusion for how many times his name should be said.

I don't have any direct knowledge of that, as I never saw any of the movies (slasher movies is not my favourite style of horror movie) or listen to those rap songs.