deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neuralink Test Monkey Horror Ignored.
Don't know if anyone remembers the horrors endured by the neuralink test monkeys a while back but looks like the FDA have now ignored all that and say the tech is safe for implanting directly into human brains.

Complete reader discretion on this one but apparently many of the monkeys had to be 'euthanized' after suffering 'chronic infections, seizures and paralysis' and some even 'chewed their own fingers off'.

Flashback - Monkey Horror.

[Image: neuralink-pics.jpeg]

• Backhistory:

Quote:If you somehow haven't heard of 'Neuralink' which involves the invasive insertion of electrodes and chips inside people's brains then there's a good refresher vid below (apparently the op will be performed by a DARPA robot and the 'brainchip' will be wirelessly connected to a phone app).

Video

There's also this 2016 interview where WEF cult leader Herr Schwab discusses brainchips and, although now deleted, there used to exist an extended version in which he informed everyone they will be 'brainchipped' by the year 2026 (please post if you can find).

Anyway it now turns out there's a major lawsuit filed against Neuralink (with some pretty horrific claims) involving brain-chipped test monkeys suffering 'chronic infections, seizures and paralysis' (also 'chewing their fingers off') - apparently many of the rhesus macaques also had to be 'euthanized'.

Links:

Battle Erupts Over Alleged Grisly Photos of Brain-Hacked Neuralink Monkeys

Inside Elon Musk’s Neuralink tests that left monkeys ‘dying & chewing off fingers

• FDA Approval.

Right so despite all the simian 'chronic infections, seizures and paralysis' (and finger chewing).. and despite all the serious concerns about lithium batteries inside people's brains.. and despite all the blatantly obvious 'conflicts of interest' on the corporate/government oversight level.. the FDA now says the tech is safe for implant trials on humans.

Pretty incredible stuff.

Quote:Neuralink approved by FDA for brain implant trial on humans

Neuralink, Elon Musk’s brain implant company, announced Thursday night that its first human trial has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.

In March, employees from Neuralink told Reuters that its application for human trials was rejected by the FDA due to myriad safety concerns, including the use of lithium batteries in the brain. Neuralink employees shared that the FDA rejection also questioned how the device would be extracted from the patient “without damaging brain tissue.”

Animal testing trails at Neuralink have also come under scrutiny for conflicts of interest after 19 members of the company’s 22-person animal research oversight board were employees of Neuralink.

Link

• Salespitch - Chipping everyone.

Author Seamus Bruner also discusses the neuralink monkey horror and truly 'baffling' FDA decision in this short clip.

Digital 'concentration camps' are also brought up.. as well as the inevitable incoming corporate sales pitch, precision propaganda media campaigns and psychological social coercion designed for brain-chipping 'everyone'.

[Video: https://youtu.be/GJDuxOvvLSQ]
The FDA  might be just a front , a empty building giving green light to all lethal/harmful stuf some sick bastardos want to sell ?

FDA is a front organisation: There are no technicians in the buildings, no equipment and no sample testing occurs Empty buildings or not, it`s a front organization which is just there to give " official stamp" to drug companys which they represent anyway.
• Musk:

If anyone"s a 'fan' of Elon Musk then fair enough but really would recommend this video in its entirety as it exposes some extremely uncomfortable (and mindboggling) facts about the chap.

Quote:Derrick Broze of The Conscious Resistance hosts journalists/researchers Whitney Webb, James Corbett, Jason Bermas, and Ryan Cristián to discuss why the public should be extremely skeptical of Elon Musk.

VIDEO

As with most folks conveniently positioned under the global spotlight these days also looks like Musk was a 'WEF Young Global Leader' and Nugget1 once sourced this great pic.

[Image: wk635b5f95.png]

Also pretty amazing that Musk is the grandson of Joshua Haldeman.. who was 'Party leader' of the Canadian branch of the Technocracy Cult and there's some rather disturbing info about that lot in this interview with Patrick Wood.

Beer
(06-21-2024, 02:12 PM)Kenzo Wrote: The FDA  might be just a front.

Well thanks for the post mate and I'd never heard those claims before - will have to look further into it.

BeerBeer
A rather rare thing for me... a one word response...

"Marketing"

(I have no mouth, and I must scream)
(06-21-2024, 05:09 PM)Maxmars Wrote: A rather rare thing for me... a one word response...

"Marketing"

Yes indeed mate and looks like all this may have been (at least) five decades in the making.

Here's Delgado's incredibly creepy statement delivered at the 1972 U.S. Congressional 'MKUltra' hearings.

Quote:• "We need a program of psychosurgery for political control of our society. The purpose is physical control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be surgically manipulated.

The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view. This lacks historical perspective. Man does not have the right to develop his own mind.

This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain".

Dr Jose Manuel Rodriguez Delgado, Director of Neuropsychiatry Yale University Medical School - Congressional Record, No. 26, Vol. 118 - February 24th, 1974.

Link / Video

Reckon DARPA's backstage.involvement in Neuralink should also be a huge red flag and there's a pretty great article here.

Dr. Breggin: The Most Important Video We Have Ever Watched!

Beer
(06-21-2024, 05:09 PM)Maxmars Wrote: (I have no mouth, and I must scream)

Very apt reference there bud.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Have_N...ust_Scream

Talking of potential A.I. horrors looks like the WEF are also brazenly promoting 'AI-assisted genetic engineering to create new or modified life forms.

New life forms?

Klaus and his cult are also preaching about the (ab)use of 'synthetic biology' for the complete redesign of living organisms 'for what the WEF deems useful'.

WEF Says Synthetic Biology Is The Key To Reset Living Systems

If they're advocating for radical human experimentation (and the creation of new life forms) now then suppose you've got to wonder how many times they've tried (and failed) at it in the past.. and how any of this is ethical or legal.

Beer