deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone into darts ?
Just had a dart bounce out and went down the heater vent , Cant get to it unless I rip the whole pipe off from the basement . Ironic the throw before it I had a bounce out that went close the the vent said to myself better watch that .. Next throw one bounce out down the tube . Now I got fiberglass in my arms from cutting a hole down below lol

Edit---Got that bastard back after much misery I'll be itching for days no way I was going to let a $180 set of darts get ruined !!!
I had do give up darts and pool and piss, and wanking in the showers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0aMKVmGzw4

Beer Beer ​​​​​​​ Beer ​​​​​​​ Beer
I was not here.
Yeah, i play as often i can.  just bought myself a new Board.  Harrows,  always Harrows.  :D
Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes a little longer to achieve.
Damn used to play darts all the time.. buddy had a nice game room darts pool table etc.
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  
Chess, Backgammon, Darts, and Yahtzee

I play darts on occasion. I think those digital boards are worse for having the darts bounce back, but it even happens with the cork boards from time to time if you hit that metal wiring.

I have a box full of tips, shafts, and feathers, and once in a while we create new sets from that. Right now my trio consists of a black tip, red shaft, and red, black, and sliver striped feathers. At 6 1/2" my darts are about an inch longer than my opponents.

We play cricket, but I don't think we follow the rules to a tee. We just go from 20 down to 15 and then bullseye. After about fifty games my opponent finally won one, but they have yet to beat me at chess, and they usually object to chess saying "I don't want to play a game I know I can't win!!" or something like that.

We also play backgammon and yahtzee. Game time around here is usually when I get back from a drive right before dinner.