deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agenda 21 For Dummies.
Everyone should watch this video because it involves everyone.

Whether you are a dummy or not.

[Video: https://youtu.be/TzEEgtOFFlM]
@5:50, "you steal a generation of children and indoctrinate them so they accept these ideas...".  

I don't know the date that was presented but the indoctrination is very well underway, I would say.  There's a lot to that video and it's damn scary.

One thing that always gets me when it comes to Agenda 21 is the notion it's a global effort.  I don't think it is.  I see it as a fantasy of the elite in Europe and it's spilled over into the USA.  I can't see China or Russia ever being part of this.  They might have their own versions but we will never have a one-world government.
(05-28-2024, 08:18 PM)LogicalGraffiti Wrote: @5:50, "you steal a generation of children and indoctrinate them so they accept these ideas...".  

I don't know the date that was presented but the indoctrination is very well underway, I would say.  There's a lot to that video and it's damn scary.

Yes pretty creepy stuff mate - also found the projected maps at 4:40 rather disturbing and really do wonder how they're going to conceivably (and forcefully) 'relocate' everyone within their 'Wildlands Project'.

[Image: kx64f222a6.jpg]

Looks like this guy was also trying to warn everyone a few years back (50% of land area in United States 'off limits' to human beings) and turns out if folks don't like it then 'multi-media enforcement' in the form of 20 Federal Agencies will then descend on problem communities.

You really couldn't make this stuff up.

From 2:30

[Video: https://youtu.be/JE0Zlx14PU8]

Beer
(05-29-2024, 05:00 AM)Karl12 Wrote: Yes pretty creepy stuff mate - also found the projected maps at 4:40 rather disturbing and really do wonder how they're going to conceivably (and forcefully) 'relocate' everyone within their 'Wildlands Project'.

[Image: https://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/i...f222a6.jpg]

Looks like this guy was also trying to warn everyone a few years back (50% of land area in United States 'off limits' to human beings) and turns out if folks don't like it then 'multi-media enforcement' in the form of 20 Federal Agencies will then descend on problem communities.

You really couldn't make this stuff up.

From 2:30

[Video: https://youtu.be/JE0Zlx14PU8]

Beer

"The planet is fine...the people are f#@ked"
~George Carlin 
I am a follower of Off Grid with Doug and Stacy and watched that video last night. Coupled with your OP it's definitely giving me pause this morning. We have been so right about the 1% for so long. Because none of this truly is going to affect them other than put them higher up on a pedestal away from the rest of us...the rest of us that are left. We most definitely are the carbon they want to reduce. How disgusting to indoctrinate an entire generation to believe we are the enemy of our planet just for existing. It is not by any stretch the fault of those lowest on the totem pole that the world is in such chaos. Those who are in charge of making decisions only do so to benefit themselves. There is no bigger picture here of the sustainability of the planet, only the sustainability of power. 
Just shaking my head. 
I truly fear the future for my children and grandchildren.
(05-29-2024, 05:00 AM)Karl12 Wrote: [Image: https://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/i...f222a6.jpg]

This is why we need to neuter the UN and the people that support it.  Where do they get off telling the US (or other countries) how to use it's land?  The note says this map was used in the Senate.  Let's hope they threw out the ratification.
(05-29-2024, 06:25 AM)AccessDenied Wrote: We have been so right about the 1% for so long. Because none of this truly is going to affect them other than put them higher up on a pedestal away from the rest of us...the rest of us that are left. We most definitely are the carbon they want to reduce. How disgusting to indoctrinate an entire generation to believe we are the enemy of our planet just for existing. It is not by any stretch the fault of those lowest on the totem pole that the world is in such chaos. Those who are in charge of making decisions only do so to benefit themselves. There is no bigger picture here of the sustainability of the planet, only the sustainability of power. 

Could not agree more with you there mate and appreciate the post - also thought Rosa Koire (RIP) made some very good points below where she described Agenda 21 as a 'stealth plan operating in plain sight'.

Apparently the people behind Agenda 21 consider privately owned land a 'threat'... which I found a bit ironic as the same people then want to go on and privatize everything.

• The vid also includes some great source links underneath.

Video:

UN Agenda 21 Exposed with Rosa Koire

To my mind probably the most unbelievable thing about all this is that most folks are completely unaware of it.

Beer
Actually, I have begun to characterize all this WHO, WEF, UN crap as a scam.  It's the "set-up" for a confidence game being played by the banking cartel.

Through this kind of fantasy (controlling the world like its a computer sim game)  they can maneuver the largest wealth holders and power brokers to continually maneuver monies and policy which facilitates their driving need to undertake global-scale money laundering and fiat wealth transfer... all while putting them in the position being the "only game in town" when it comes to remedies.

In the end, for the "agenda" to function, one would have to be utterly subject (an ideological slave) to their whimsical dictates.  Outside of overt totalitarianism (which doesn't ever work as a sustainable model of governance) there is no "human slave state" that would accommodate their "master plan." 

As for "indoctrinating" youths, consider this... have you ever "indoctrinated" a youth?  How long does it stick?  Is it a "forever" thing?  That didn't even work with the Nazi's or the Khmer Republic, and those were the most 'successful' examples of a rampaging indoctrinated people.  That idea, frightening though it may be, is another fantasy... it's an "image" of controlling the world's population like a it was a "sim."

Most of this is an example of the fantasies of "cloistered" sub-cultures.  They always fail... the only problem being that they damage innocents as they do.  But cloisters do what they do because they are not listening... they are "better" than the rest of the lowly world for some "magical" reason.

Add to that, another detraction from their "plan"... they are likely to "consume" one another in the attempt to secure any such such state of affairs.   As I have pointed out before... They absolutely cannot trust each other... when and how does that EVER work in a "master" plan?
(05-29-2024, 09:34 AM)LogicalGraffiti Wrote: Where do they get off telling the US (or other countries) how to use it's land? 

Great question and thought Henry made some very astute observations in this vid mate.

Also more info here regarding comments made by Rockefeller man Maurice Strong and the origins of the term 'sustainable development' (AKA 'the 'monopolization of the world's resources').

Beer
(05-29-2024, 02:50 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Actually, I have begun to characterize all this WHO, WEF, UN crap as a scam.  It's the "set-up" for a confidence game being played by the banking cartel.

Think you hit the nail on the head there mate and have also heard it called a global 'coup d'état' (conducted by the Bank Of International Settlements).

It really does appear to be decades in the making but let's hope Corbett is also right in the opinion piece below.

Technocracy is Insane, Anti-Human and it WILL Fail

(05-29-2024, 02:50 PM)Maxmars Wrote: As for "indoctrinating" youths, consider this... have you ever "indoctrinated" a youth?  How long does it stick?  Is it a "forever" thing?  That didn't even work with the Nazi's or the Khmer Republic, and those were the most 'successful' examples of a rampaging indoctrinated people..

Great points and always remembered this quote from the original Nazi propaganda man himself (especially considering the rather dodgy background of the WEF, Rockefellers, Bilderberg etc.) - it seems to ring all too true these days.

Quote:"What you need to control the media is ostensible diversity that conceals an actual uniformity"

Joseph Goebbels

Unfortunately the full article is now hidden behind a paywall but looks like this group is directly responsible nowadays.

Article:

• Here Is The Web Of Technocrat Propagandists Who Silence Truth

[Image: kl6162b8b3.png]

Quote:Public deception is now being carried out at a mass scale, and the whole thing appears to be led and organized by another major PR firm, this time the Publicis Groupe, self-described as “one of the world’s largest communications groups,” which represents major companies within the technology, pharmaceutical and banking industries.

Publicis is also a partner of the World Economic Forum which is leading the call for a “reset” of the global economy and a complete overhaul of our way of life.

As you will see, Publicis’ fingerprints can be found throughout the net of censorship and misdirection that is now being cast across the digital landscape.

link

Beer
Here's a really interesting 2017 United Nations document mate:

Document

Especially when read in a modern day context.

Beer