deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agenda 21 For Dummies.
(05-31-2024, 08:24 PM)Karl12 Wrote: Here's a really interesting 2017 United Nations document mate:
Document
Especially when read in a modern day context.
Beer

Well, technically they have a point.  We are entering part of our natural population growth cycle where we will suffer less births. There is no stopping this.  It's not the "end of the world" as media will often portray.  And the idea that bringing more people to reproduce from outside our contrived borders will help, locally.  But the so-called UN seems hell bent on making the "west" pay through the nose for their lofty goal of dealing with population decline... as if it were our "fault."

They refuse to face thae stark reality that it isn't about "where" people are... it's about how they have to live.  Increase prosperity leads to a stabilized human condition.  Since no one will actually "pay" for that, and some cultures aren't going to "do" what it takes to prosper as the West has... the West must pay.  Notice how many suitable countries aren't even considered as candidates for mass immigration?  Things that make me go "Hmmm."
Well mate there seems to be many causative factors for population collapse - some of which may be artificially induced like phthalates and Bisphenol A - apparently there's been a fifty percent decline in global sperm counts over the last 57 Years so something must be causing it.

Anyway I did find it interesting they focused on one specific religious group to generate population replacement in that document and agree that it's very curious how 'many suitable countries aren't even considered as candidates for mass immigration'.

If the comments found here at 8:35 about 'the reduction of human population by as much as two thirds to three quarters' are to be believed then I don't know the mechanism they will use to achieve this.

Posted this over on another thread but there's a pretty insane video below where the Malaysian Prime Minister was also warning everyone back in 2015 about 'globalist elites' who want to 'kill billions of people'.

Quote:Basically, it is about having a world government. We should abolish all states, nations, and bodies but instead have only a one-world government. And that world government is to be by certain people, elites. People who are very rich, very intelligent, very powerful in many ways. They are the ones who will govern the world. There was not much talk about democracy or the choice of leaders, instead, there was to be a government by these elites who will impose their rules on everyone in this world. And for those who are unwilling to submit to them, there will be punishment,” Dr. Mahathir explained.

“And the peace that we will get from this is the peace of the graveyard because the intention also is to reduce the number of people in this world. At the time when the New World Order has annunciated, the population of this world was only 3 billion. The intention was to reduce it to 1 billion. Now the population of the world is 7 billion. There would be a need to kill many billions of people or to starve them to death or to prevent them from giving birth in order to reduce the population of this world.”

Flashback : Former Malaysian Prime Minister Warned -'Elites Want to Reduce World Population to 1 Billion' (Videos)

Beer
(06-03-2024, 02:43 PM)Karl12 Wrote: Well mate there seems to be many causative factors for population collapse - some of which may be artificially induced like phthalates and Bisphenol A - apparently there's been a fifty percent decline in global sperm counts over the last 57 Years so something must be causing it.

Anyway I did find it interesting they focused on one specific religious group to generate population replacement in that document and agree that it's very curious how 'many suitable countries aren't even considered as candidates for mass immigration'.

If the comments found here at 8:35 about 'the reduction of human population by as much as two thirds to three quarters' are to be believed then I don't know the mechanism they will use to achieve this.

Posted this over on another thread but there's a pretty insane video below where the Malaysian Prime Minister was also warning everyone back in 2015 about 'globalist elites' who want to 'kill billions of people'.
Beer

Oh that is depressing, isn't it.  An ironic narrative is that the Elites were attempting to control, in their abject and stereotypical arrogance, to reduce the human population when all they needed to do was wait.  Population was NEVER going to "explode"...  That's not how populations manifest in nature.  They bought into a dooms-day fantasy and expended way too much effort in showing nature 'what for.'  All they did was waste their time, money, and "respectability as being all-knowing."

The side-effect of people getting filthy rich over it speaks to something that happens in our concept of society... it never stops, it never ends.  Exploitation.
Very depressing (and predictable) mate and think it has more to do with fear and insecurity on their part than anything else.

Did a thread on the propaganda they've been pumping out all these years and thought this vid exposing Ted Turner was a classic lol.

[Video: https://youtu.be/DMgamzziQMM]

Beer
G. Edward Griffin on who's running the U.N

[Video: https://youtu.be/utuICIxUN8c]
(05-28-2024, 08:18 PM)LogicalGraffiti Wrote: @5:50, "you steal a generation of children and indoctrinate them so they accept these ideas...".  

I don't know the date that was presented but the indoctrination is very well underway, I would say.  There's a lot to that video and it's damn scary.

One thing that always gets me when it comes to Agenda 21 is the notion it's a global effort.  I don't think it is.  I see it as a fantasy of the elite in Europe and it's spilled over into the USA.  I can't see China or Russia ever being part of this.  They might have their own versions but we will never have a one-world government.

"I can't see China or Russia ever being part of this.  They might have their own versions but we will never have a one-world government."

I agree and thats why I want Russia to win in Ukraine.