deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
After the debate
I cannot lie...

When President Biden professed his love for Veterans and lauded the Veteran's Administration, I made up my mind to bring a barf bag to any future debates.

People of my age remember when health care was superlative in this country... people came here from around the world for it.

I am not concerned with the "who did it," and why..., but my point is that the VA's decline has been MORE steep and even MORE plastered over with platitudes.  As a veteran myself, I feel it's my right to say that, don't bother with the media, it's all 'a production.'
(06-28-2024, 06:29 AM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote: What is interesting is how fast the largely liberal biased media turned on Biden. 

Huh???  There's a thread with over (600) comments about the debate on ATS.  What do you mean there hasn't been a "peep on ATS"?

Maybe I misunderstood.

Oops, just missed that whole thread, my bad
(06-29-2024, 10:29 PM)Maxmars Wrote: I cannot lie...

When President Biden professed his love for Veterans and lauded the Veteran's Administration, I made up my mind to bring a barf bag to any future debates.

People of my age remember when health care was superlative in this country... people came here from around the world for it.

I am not concerned with the "who did it," and why..., but my point is that the VA's decline has been MORE steep and even MORE plastered over with platitudes.  As a veteran myself, I feel it's my right to say that, don't bother with the media, it's all 'a production.'

He absolutely lost me when he claimed that no soldiers, not any had died during his watch so far. That really made me angry, especially since the withdrawal had just been brought up. I don't even know what he was attempting to say, it was just depressing after that and I became more angry that they actually let him get up there as they knew all along.
Humans are the most gullible species in the Universe.

L. Ron Hubbard
Well folks, as a big “C” conservative from western Canada (Alberta), not the left coast.

I have quite a bit of trepidation about the way North America is going lately. My wife (Mexican) just left after her annual 2 week trip where she was heavily accosted by the CBA (Border Protection) and accused of coming to be an illegal.

You have Biden vs Trump, we have Trudeau refusing to step down and we just had AMLO’s puppet Claudia installed in Mexico. WTSF?

Things here were better with Trump there, but overall North America is screwed if nothing drastic changes soon.

My 2 pesos.

Tecate
If it’s hot, wet and sticky and it’s not yours, don’t touch it!