deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
After the debate
As one of my left leaning acquaintances said, " Under Trump my gas tank would only hold $25 worth of gas; under Biden it will now hold $125 as everything is bigger and better with Biden, just ask him !" youtu.be...
[Video: https://youtu.be/bgaf8APH5hs]

No one rules if no one obeys

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire
Interesting enough, not a peep on ats about the debate, that makes it loud and clear to me what’s happened over there
Its gotten to a point where censorship rules society
What is interesting is how fast the largely liberal biased media turned on Biden.  Within minutes after the debate practically every one of the major MSM outlets was either calling for Biden's replacement or issuing scathing denouncements of him.  It was like instantaneous.

I thought for sure there would be at least a few hours of attacking Trump and defending Biden, but nope; they all immediately dove on Biden.  I thought this was very strange.  Not 90 minutes before, all the same networks were predicting an "energized" Biden and a "complete narrative change", and within 5 minutes after the debate was over they were calling for Biden's head pretty much universally.  It was like night and day.  I'm not even sure if Biden had made if off stage by that point.

I don't think I've seen anything quite like that ever before in my sixty plus orbits around the sun.

(06-28-2024, 06:20 AM)Creaky Wrote: Interesting enough, not a peep on ats about the debate, that makes it loud and clear to me what’s happened over there

Huh???  There's a thread with over (600) comments about the debate on ATS.  What do you mean there hasn't been a "peep on ATS"?

Maybe I misunderstood.
(06-28-2024, 06:29 AM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote: What is interesting is how fast the largely liberal biased media turned on Biden.  Within minutes after the debate practically every one of the major MSM outlets was either calling for Biden's replacement or issuing scathing denouncements of him.  It was like instantaneous.

I thought for sure there would be at least a few hours of attacking Trump and defending Biden, but nope; they all immediately dove on Biden.  I thought this was very strange.  Not 90 minutes before, all the same networks were predicting an "energized" Biden and a "complete narrative change", and within 5 minutes after the debate was over they were calling for Biden's head pretty much universally.  It was like night and day.  I'm not even sure if Biden had made if off stage by that point.

I don't think I've seen anything quite like that ever before in my sixty plus orbits around the sun.

Huh???  There's a thread with over (600) comments about the debate on ATS.  What do you mean there hasn't been a "peep on ATS"?

Maybe I misunderstood.

Perhaps a good way to replace Biden after this expected performance.
There could be a plan behind this early debate.

On the other hand Trump didn't impress anyone.
The usual denials, personal attacks, ad hominem attacks, lies, half truths, and exaggerations.

I wonder if people have realised they are in front of a pseudo dilemma between Biden and Trump.

To the voters: Don't vote for any of them. Don't be foolish.
For the 180 to be so fast by EVERY network this isn't just a new idea. This had to be floated for months. Its the weak reason for them to replace and get a new candidate after hyping how great he is, how sharp, etc.  Talk about being thrown under a bus and ran over a few times
(06-28-2024, 08:03 AM)boredhere74 Wrote: For the 180 to be so fast by EVERY network this isn't just a new idea. This had to be floated for months. Its the weak reason for them to replace and get a new candidate after hyping how great he is, how sharp, etc.  Talk about being thrown under a bus and ran over a few times

I tend to agree.  It almost seems like there was a pre-arranged damage control plan by the MSM, like a "Break Glass in case of Emergency" sort of thing.  I just always figured the first steps in that plan would be to start distancing themselves from Biden.  I didn't expect that step #1 would be...'Throw the old geezer under the bus immediately and keep running over him until he quits moving!'  This makes me think there's a pre-ordained 'someone else' just off stage-left.  It can't be Newsom, or Whitmer, or both; even together they poll lower than even Biden does.  Plus, I don't think either one of their ego's would allow them to work "for" the other in the #2 position.  So this begs the question...who is it?

Could it be something like Harris with Obama as VP?  Sounds crazy, but it's legal.  Hillary doesn't have anywhere near the support and she's been MIA for two years now anyway.  And Sanders would split the party (not to mention sending millions of swing voters over the fence).
(06-28-2024, 06:29 AM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote: What is interesting is how fast the largely liberal biased media turned on Biden.  Within minutes after the debate practically every one of the major MSM outlets was either calling for Biden's replacement or issuing scathing denouncements of him.  It was like instantaneous.

Maybe I misunderstood.

Not one single peep.
Not one marshmallow peep. 
[Image: R.2d2df71d9808634c192af64432723fe3?rik=I...ImgRaw&r=0]
WE GOT H2O

what did Trump mean by this?

Honestly if you aint down to deport 50 million illegals stfu
got my ass ate, it was great, tell your dad thanks

[Image: eI0GGBm.gif]
One of these two jokers is going to win the election. Pick your poison.
(06-28-2024, 06:20 AM)Creaky Wrote: Interesting enough, not a peep on ats about the debate, that makes it loud and clear to me what’s happened over there

oh contrair,

You missed my thread: ATS Thread

edit: Thank you FlyingClayDisk