deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Earth Angels
I'd like to switch gears from my first posts and write about the other end of the spectrum. In my travels throught this life I have learned as much about angels as I have demons. What I have found is, angels walk among us.

Most of us reading this believe in the spiritual forces of this world. Most of us have come to the realization that demons and evil spirits walk among us; and are a monumental influence on our lives. We know there are evil and malevolent forces at play here, and it is all around us. 

But, did you know that there are also angels walking among us as well? These are angels who have made a choice to come to earth, be born as humans, live human lives, and do the Lord's work. You could even say these are the Lord's covert op spies, working in the same shadows as the evil is. People you work or go to school with. People who are easily forgotten, and yet can make such a profound difference in a strangers lives. These earth angels will not be highly successful people. They will be hidden right in front of your eyes. They will be servants. Salt of the earth types. Humble people. Here to do a mission. To help mankind progress to the next level. To teach and show love. To balance the darkness with light. 

Often times these are the "black sheep" of a family. People that even seem like "screw ups" to the rest of the world. They are often peculiar and awkward, not quite fitting in, but at the same time able to socialize and rub elbows with anyone. They are able to hide in plain sight, because the world will be looking for someone who is successful and popular and worldly. This is how the Lord is able to hide these angels right before our eyes. Demons are the ones who are "successful and loved by the world." 

This is a sad and hard truth. The world glorifies that which is evil. The dark forces are what rule this particular world, and are a part of everything we see. They rule over everything. But, there are angels working here as well. We just don't recognize them.

There are scriptures to back this claim. This is all a matter of faith. If someone doesn't believe in demons, then they are not going to believe in angels. Even most "Christians" don't consider how much demons and evil spirits are all around us. Much less consider that there are angels, in human form, having a human experience to help mankind along the way. 

The Hindus have a word for it: Bodhisattva.
Pretty much the same thing the Bible quotes. That when giving to the poor, we very well may be entertaining angels.

You very well may have one of these "earth angels" in your family...

Then again, you very well might be an earth angel yourself. They will have no memory of their former selves while in this realm. Only a chosen few figure this out. Either way they are here to help. To love. To help guide the lost (back) to paradise. They are here to serve, and do the Lord's will. 

I never ask or expect people to believe me. I simply plant the seeds. Something for you to ponder.

Thanks, DI.

Messages In This Thread
Earth Angels - by Leftiris - 05-05-2024, 05:09 AM
RE: Earth Angels - by Leftiris - 05-05-2024, 05:19 AM
RE: Earth Angels - by Maxmars - 05-05-2024, 03:19 PM
RE: Earth Angels - by Leftiris - 05-05-2024, 03:46 PM
RE: Earth Angels - by Maxmars - 05-05-2024, 04:23 PM
RE: Earth Angels - by Leftiris - 05-05-2024, 04:47 PM
RE: Earth Angels - by Creaky - 05-05-2024, 06:19 PM
RE: Earth Angels - by Maxmars - 05-05-2024, 08:02 PM
RE: Earth Angels - by Creaky - 05-06-2024, 12:28 AM
RE: Earth Angels - by rickymouse - 05-05-2024, 07:32 PM