deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Power and Mystery of the Third Eye
This is something I have been studying and learning through experience for quite some time now. If we are to have any type of spiritual experience or journey we must find and walk through the seat of the soul, aka The Third Eye. The third eye is believed to reside in the pineal gland in the middle of the two hemispheres of the brain. The pineal gland is part of the enocrine system. Your pineal gland consists of portions of neurons, neuroglial cells and specialized secreting cells called pinealocytes. The pinealocytes create melatonin and secrete (release) it directly into the cerebrospinal fluid, the fluid that flows in and around the hollow spaces of your brain and spinal cord, which then takes it into your bloodstream.

Since the pineal gland was the last of the endocrine glands to be discovered — and scientists still aren’t fully sure of all of its functions — the pineal gland has long been a “mysterious” organ. The pineal gland was commonly called the “third eye” for many reasons, including its location deep in the center of the brain and its connection to light via the circadian rhythm and melatonin secretion. Many spiritual traditions believe it serves as a connection between the physical and spiritual worlds.

I believe, as well as many others, that even Jesus spoke about the third eye in scriptures.

In the Christian religion there is a Bible verse that states, “The light of the body is the eye; if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light” Matthew 6:22 (10). This verse can be interpreted in many ways, but some believe it to relate to the soul of the third eye. Another example is seen in Ancient Egyptian culture. The Eye of Horus is a sign of prosperity and protection, which has often been referred to as the third eye. The Eye of Horus structure shows a resemblance to the part of the brain that seems to encompass the pineal gland. Ancient Egyptians were one of the first cultures to have many art and medical findings.

I am going to include this video to assist me with this broad topic.
[Video: https://youtu.be/TRJ9krzsSbA?si=PunRgi2r2PjTRwIA]

The beginning of any spiritual journey starts with the opening of the third eye. Meditation is a doorway to this. I have also learned the use of frequencies in assisting with meditation and  also the decalcification of the pineal. gland.
The third eye is where all astrolprojection or remote viewing take place. It is where visions and dreams come from. It is the seat of the sub-concious mind and even where psychic abilities come from; or where they get there power from. Once my third eye was opened and I started to explore the spiritual realms things like my sense of intuition were heightened. You can get to a place where you can even read peoples thoughts; if the thought is powerful enough. You start to feel the world around you in a more profound way. Opening our third eye unlocks our minds and sets us free, not only from the chains of the flesh, but the binds that our spirits are currently wrapped in. This body is a prison and we can break free through our minds. We are spiritual beings having a human experience, and once we realize this our souls can move on to the next level of consciousness. 

"The Kingdom of Heaven is Within Us." "If your Eye is clean then your whole body is clean."

This is what that Man was saying to us.

I have learned the use and power of frequency as well in this spiritual journey. There are certain frequencies that assist in the decalsification of the pineal gland. The 963hz frequency is great for the decalcification. 432hz is great for healing and getting your mind and body in tuned with the frequency of the universe. 

Frequency has been a weapon used against us. We can learn to use it to heal and undo some of that damage. This assists us in our spiritual journey as well. Mind. Body. Spirit.

I hope this OP has brought some insight to you about your third eye/pineal gland. May your journey be full of enlightenment as you prosper&grow through your cosmic journey.  Cool

https://dsc.duq.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?...xt=duquark
(05-02-2024, 12:15 PM)Leftiris Wrote: The third eye is believed to reside in the pineal gland in the middle of the two hemispheres of the brain. The pineal gland is part of the enocrine system. Your pineal gland consists of portions of neurons, neurological cells and specialized secreting cells called pinealocytes. The pinealocytes create melatonin and secrete (release) it directly into the cerebrospinal fluid, the fluid that flows in and around the hollow spaces of your brain and spinal cord, which then takes it into your bloodstream.

And it's quite an unforgettable experience when it first connects and fires all those nice things.

I also think that it's position between the hemispheres plays a huge part in that it connects the hemispheres and completes the most important part in the Triangle which affords us an ultimate perspective. On anything. And there's no going back.

Astral projection is a doddle and the ability to think quickly and in more than one way. The perspectives make me giggle sometimes because they are only limited by the time I allow towards each process. Stopping them is the hardest part.

The energy flows can also be a bit of a shock at first, perhaps the result of the endorphins and dopamines being created. Sometimes they are hard to handle, but breathing excercises help and staying focused in a positive direction keeps things on track.

The opening of the Third Eye can also connect to God. That certainly happened to me and WE went out for a drive. God told me where to go with symnbols and signs and I controlled the car. It was unforgettable and the easiest and most pleasurable drive I have ever had. I was actually the passenger I suppose. I gave a stranger a loaf of bread that day and when I bought them earlier I never realised one was a gift. Fantastic french bread too baked in a local Boulangerie. I gave it to an old man about 90 with a wheelbarrow wandering slowly up the road to the bottom of his garden. The smile on his face was worth the whole trip that day and perhaps exactly why we did it.

Triangles are the key to everything. It's Triangles all around.

Cheers.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
I definitely think that the opening of the third eye leads to spiritual freedom, and also a greater understanding of our place in the universe.

Great topic!  Wink
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter - George Washington
(05-04-2024, 03:17 AM)LightAngel Wrote: I definitely think that the opening of the third eye leads to spiritual freedom, and also a greater understanding of our place in the universe.

Great topic!  Wink

There is a flipside to that though in that it pushes the perspectives further afield and can reveal the frustration of how dumb, ignorant and selfish many people can be because they are afraid to explore themselves. It's where "woke" comes from along with bullies, narcissism, many of the phobias and mental conditions too.

It's sometimes like finding a pot of gold, then looking up and seeing a pack of brain dead zombies with sharp claws surrounding you.

Sometimes, some things are better kept under wraps from the majority. Consider the epic journey of David Icke?

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
(05-04-2024, 06:17 AM)Nerb Wrote: There is a flipside to that though in that it pushes the perspectives further afield and can reveal the frustration of how dumb, ignorant and selfish many people can be because they are afraid to explore themselves. It's where "woke" comes from along with bullies, narcissism, many of the phobias and mental conditions too.

It's sometimes like finding a pot of gold, then looking up and seeing a pack of brain dead zombies with sharp claws surrounding you.

Sometimes, some things are better kept under wraps from the majority. Consider the epic journey of David Icke?

You nailed it right there. First you realize how blind you've been. Then you start to see how truly blind everyone else is around you (for the most part). Then you feel isolated.
This is not a bad place to be. I recently went through a "dark night of the soul." It was quite depressing, but when we are working on strongholds of our minds it will always feel like walking through a dark tunnel. Eventually you will come to the light. Once you reach that light at the end of that tunnel, you will feel a freedom you never knew existed.
The experience and journey of enlightenment is not for the weak. We must face our "demons" and accept ourselves for who wr truly are. For some (most) this is an impossible task. If someone csmr admit they are wrong with small things, there's no way they can handle the full brunt of their mistakes (sins). We must face ourselves first, and it can be very difficult, and it can feel like you have gotten lost again. But, once that third eye opens.....there's no going back. And the universe (God) will start to reveal many many things to you. Mysteries you would never learn on your own. You will even get to a point where it will feel overwhelming learning and obtaining that knowledge. Once you settle into your new found understanding you will know what real peace, real joy, and real security (faith) feels like. Evil will no longer have any power over you.

It's a discipline and it takes time. The journey is awesome, and worth it for those select few who dare take the journey.

I believe we go through many lives until we reach a point that we break our souls/spirits from the grasp of this world. That we cannot truly transcend into the next stage of our spiritual journey into "heaven" until we "refine" our spirits in this way. I believe people's attachments to this physical world is what keeps us trapped here. Repeating an endless cycle of lives until we break free. Everything in our modern world is meant to keep us attached to this life. It is all designed to keep our focus on this life and this world.

I believe that is the "energy harvesting" we see depicted in so many of the stories we see out there in the entertainment industry.

I also believe the time in which we have to "break free" is coming to am end. If we do not connect with our higher selves, and the higher plains of consciousness, our spirits will get stuck in this realm (hell). Time is running out, and the shift is coming soon.

That's where I am at, anyways.
I'm ready. It's been a wild ride, to say the least, though.

And yes, triangles! Yes! lol had to come back for that. Sacred geometry in itself, but yes, triangles are [b]key[/b].

(05-04-2024, 03:17 AM)LightAngel Wrote: I definitely think that the opening of the third eye leads to spiritual freedom, and also a greater understanding of our place in the universe.

Great topic!  Wink

Thanks, I think I'm going to do one on frequency next.
(05-04-2024, 09:13 AM)Leftiris Wrote: The experience and journey of enlightenment is not for the weak. We must face our "demons" and accept ourselves for who wr truly are.

I imagine most people never set out on a journey but one day look back and realise all those things they refused to just forget pave a path they now realise they are on, so like you say, there is no turning back. Just a deep breath for all that has been learned and remembered as the lessons and another one for the most important part of being a human being..... the NEXT step.

Life = Momentum plus Potential over Time.

And Demons eh? When I confronted mine to finally be unafraid of personal truth, I imagined them living inside the back of the dark depths of my skull so I put little pink dresses on them and had a laugh while they stood there powerless like something from Walt Disney's Fantasia. They can't hurt me now, but they can prove useful if I need some intellectual self defence. The truth of their origins and inability to hide or disguise themselves any more was a monumental inner achievement. I'm not sure how I will deal with any new ones that may pop in for a visit, but I have friends on hand inside to be my bouncers now....lol

Pretty In Pink. Lol

(05-04-2024, 09:13 AM)Leftiris Wrote: Thanks, I think I'm going to do one on frequency next.

Can't wait and will contribute if possible.

Consider all the parts. Pulse, Amplitude, Waves, Hertz etc. And so important isn't just our own but the frequencies of the things around us like music and the technology surrounding us. There are many documentaries containing great information and something like ChatGPT can come in useful to explain the more technical aspects in laymans terms. I'm not academic but love to learn about these kind of things.

I am particularly fascinated by the double slit experiment and how the results can be affected by surroundings and observations. Crazy wierd stuff.