deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moon Boots…
[Image: Znc3rRKl.jpg]

So I just walked into a restaurant for a carryout! I noticed a girl wearing Moon Boots!

I think 40 years ago when I was 10 my mom bought me Moon Boots. They were my best friends until they got wet.

I am sure now they are waterproof!

Does anyone remember Moon Boots?

Are they back?
Hey i do remember, i was kid when moon boots come Rolleyes

I dont remember having them myself then .
(01-28-2024, 08:42 PM)Quantum12 Wrote: Are they back?

Everything comes back eventually.  There isn't a whole lot of creativity with movies, books, clothing, hairstyles, etc etc.  Just recycled ...
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
(01-29-2024, 10:50 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: Everything comes back eventually.  There isn't a whole lot of creativity with movies, books, clothing, hairstyles, etc etc.  Just recycled ...

They came back with a price increase! $185 - $400! I will stick to my duck boots! ?
Yeah, we had moon boots, even back in the 70s Mine weren't waterproof so I'd still put newspaper or plastic trash bags over the liner. I beat the hell out of mine though, give me regular boots and thermal socks, and Im good
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart