deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
In for a wild ride
Greetings and salutations to all those who deny ignorance.

I am an old school conspiracy theorist and one who has spent a lifetime searching for truths.

Someone once asked, "What is truth?" 

One of the greatest questions of all time...

I'm here to search for and uncover the truth with people who aren't buying into the bullspit promises of this "New World Order," and all these lies and propaganda we have lived under our entire lives. I'm here to expose the lies and manipulations of evil. In all it's forms. I have studied our enemy, and it's weapons, in depth.

I am a highly spiritual person who has uncovered some of the secrets of the spiritual realm, and plan on sharing some of what I have learned in my search for knowledge, wisdom and truth. I hold a vast knowledge of our spiritual journeys through this particular realm.  I find it important to pass on to others the tools necessary to break free from the chains this world throws on us all, and so I am here.

I am a humble person because i have been humbled. The life I have lived has been a difficult one to say the least. There is a lot that I can understand and empathize with. I know pain and suffering. But, I also know joy and victory. I know what it is like to be blind to the deceptions of evil. I also know what it feels like once your eyes are truly opened.

Spiritual awakening is the key to breaking free from this proverbial "matrix." 

To all those who have taken the "red pill," lets see how deep these rabbit holes go together.

I'm happy to be here and look forward to discussing, sharing and learning with you all.
Welcome, I am also new - in fact, this is my first post.

I enjoyed reading your introduction.
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter - George Washington
(05-02-2024, 10:07 AM)LightAngel Wrote: Welcome, I am also new - in fact, this is my first post.

I enjoyed reading your introduction.

It is nice to be here. I've been a local on a few of these types of sites.
Glad to meet ya. I dig the username btw.
Thank you -  it is nice to meet you too.
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter - George Washington
Welcome aboard. It sounds like you have a lot to offer and I hope we can share much as we journey along.

Cheers. Beer

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
Leftiris, I hope you find your ongoing search for truth fruitful on Deny Ignorance.