deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Hello, Hola, Howdy, Hey Yall....howl
(11-25-2023, 04:08 PM)CoyoteAngels Wrote: They probably have a good idea of how to party in the PI.   Alot of US Navy used to be there.  Not as many today.

I was walking around in Northern Luzon 5 hours north of Manila, everyone was calling me hey Joe! The people were so friendly. 

I flew to a southern Island and I had a gun pulled on me.
(11-24-2023, 01:09 PM)CoyoteAngels Wrote: Good to see so many familiar faces!    

Just know I love you all...   even those I've done battle with on other fronts.

We have a common enemy you know....   THEM    call 'em what you want.    They got a nice little club, and we aren't in it.   

Happy Black Friday, everybody!    Please join me in not spending a penny today!   Beer

My complements on a really nice user interface.

Hey Coyote!! Nice to see you here :)

:hug:
(11-26-2023, 04:59 PM)TDDA Wrote: Hey Coyote!! Nice to see you here :)

:hug:

Good to see ya Ducky!    Hope all is well in your neck of the cold woods.   I think we are in for a winter here.  Shivering this AM and the wind has been hell.   My dog wont even go outside, until she is bursting, then she waits for a lull and dashes and back in as quickly as she can.  In Southern CA, go figure. 

Beer Beer
Welcome CoyoteAngels! Your avatar is unmistakable, I'm happy you brought it along here! 

Beer
(11-27-2023, 11:01 AM)CoyoteAngels Wrote: Good to see ya Ducky!    Hope all is well in your neck of the cold woods.   I think we are in for a winter here.  Shivering this AM and the wind has been hell.   My dog wont even go outside, until she is bursting, then she waits for a lull and dashes and back in as quickly as she can.  In Southern CA, go figure. 

Beer Beer

First heavy snowfall :)
My car was covered in 2" snow, it's already melting, we are still above freezing point. 

But we are awaiting a Blizzard here for the next days. 
Ats2508_cheers
(11-27-2023, 11:43 AM)Encia22 Wrote: Welcome CoyoteAngels! Your avatar is unmistakable, I'm happy you brought it along here! 

Beer

TY, Encia.  Its actually AI generated.   The seed phrase was simply 'Coyote Angels'... first try this is what I got, like it literally read my mind. 

But ya gotta count legs.   There are a proper 12, for 3 dogs... but they aren't quite distributed correctly.

(11-27-2023, 12:37 PM)TDDA Wrote: First heavy snowfall :)
My car was covered in 2" snow, it's already melting, we are still above freezing point. 

But we are awaiting a Blizzard here for the next days. 
Ats2508_cheers

Im hoping to go to a desert truckee race in Nevada next week.   Might be manning a checkpoint so hoping for better weather than what we are getting in the SW US now.  I hate wind.   Rather would have your snow. 

Stay warm and dry!
Hey, glad to see you again. Keep being you