deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Charles III’s new official portrait…wtf?
There is a very interesting aspect to the portrait.....

Many of the articles about it say the size is 8'6" x 6'6".

Infinite (8) 666.

Deliberate?

It seems to me to be a lot about Blood and perhaps Metamorphosis because of the overall colour and the butterfly.

DNA modifying Jab? Part of me is convinced that in the 2nd World War many of the armed forces were jabbed with something to do with Queen Elizabeth's DNA which produced a swathe of very Narcissistic children. Is this portrait representative of something similar right in plain sight, as usual with these kind of Elites?

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
(05-17-2024, 01:19 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: That painting is hideous!

@ Rod:  Not sure if this is what you meant, but looking at the pic, there is a large one on my left, with the butterfly in one teste.

I would fire the artist.

The butterfly to me looks like the bell end (purple helmet etc...)

Oh dear... Where are well going here... !?
Just a plebe here, unanointed and not subject to the Crown.

But that portrait seems to be a grand message.

This is the man who declared he would want to be reincarnated as a lethal virus so he could cull the excess population...

His 'field of background' is a blood red dream of pareidolia... the butter-fly a tempting target for speculative projections...

Sorry Chuck, you should rethink this, or simply declare yourself the paramount object of confusion...
The first thing I thought of was the original movie The Omen,LOL 

[Video: https://youtu.be/AWb9tf_NrGk?si=oInIbW2BcXpJJOQs

[Image: king-charles-portrait.png?id=52237993&width=980]
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  
Thanks for posting the picture all!!

It’s just indescribable to me how this “Portrait “ could be unveiled, but that someone actually sees that abomination as worthy of being hung up somewhere!!

Meh

Tecate
If it’s hot, wet and sticky and it’s not yours, don’t touch it!
(05-17-2024, 01:11 PM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: I'll just leave this here if you dont mind...

https://www.reddit.com/r/KateMiddletonMissing/

The trouble is that this is a know Russian propaganda ploy.   Thumbdown

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
(05-17-2024, 01:45 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Just a plebe here, unanointed and not subject to the Crown.

But that portrait seems to be a grand message.

This is the man who declared he would want to be reincarnated as a lethal virus so he could cull the excess population...

His 'field of background' is a blood red dream of pareidolia... the butter-fly a tempting target for speculative projections...

Sorry Chuck, you should rethink this, or simply declare yourself the paramount object of confusion...

He also wanted to be Camilla's tamp......no. I don't want to give you all nightmares.

Yeah, Ghostbusters 2.
I like it. It's a little unusual: true, but I see nothing nefarious, symbolic, or otherwise negative about it. I assume we will be seeing other portraits in the future.
(05-17-2024, 08:22 AM)Tecate Wrote: For all my commonwealth friends….
Firstly I’m not excluding anyone else, Americans and otherwise…

So, wtsf is with the new official portrait of King Charles??
It looks like the evil painting of the bad guy from Ghostbusters!

It looks like he’s awash in blood, with a small semblance of humanity (the butterfly alighting upon his shoulder) and a somewhat serious and piercing gaze.

Perhaps it’s just me, but I find it disturbing af.

Btw, I’m still a moron that can’t figure out how to post a picture, etc. even after being walked through it…

Anyone want to chip in?

I see a correlation between the portrait and colonialism and its affects.

But that’s just my 2 cents.

Tecate

I think you've been conditioned to think of many things as being evil -- things that aren't necessarily bad.

Let me give you an example -- snakes.  People often associate them with bad fortune or the devil or something else evil... but they are simply animals that exist in the world and are part of the ecosystem.  They're pretty chill as pets (I do like snakes) -- same thing with spiders, but people get freaked out about them.

It's just a painting.  I actually like it much better than most formal portraits.  The past ones were just substitutes for photography.  This is more interesting; more dynamic and frankly more honest than a painting of him sitting around or maybe riding a horse and waving a sword or whatever.

Red's a good color.  In the East, it's the color of good luck and fortune.  It's one of the traditional colors of the British military uniform: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_coat_(...y_uniform)
Byrd, thank you for your input.

I guess that I have spent too much time wearing an official uniform to see this as other than less than flattering and possibly nefarious. Possibly my own thought process.

However, if it was an official portrait of anyone I knew, I can pretty much guarantee that they ( and myself) would never allow someone to depict us as such…

I think that you have a perspective that I don’t see, and I may have deep seated roots of what is right and wrong.

However, I find it distasteful and disturbing. Somewhat like the Pope’s throne .
Albeit he didn’t build it. And neither did Charles as you can see in the unveiling.

Again, thank you for your perspective.

Tecate
If it’s hot, wet and sticky and it’s not yours, don’t touch it!