deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This is still developing, so I just wanted to bring it hear for discussion
Possible UFO reported over NYC's LaGuardia Airport (nypost.com)
Quote: A plane passenger has claimed she spotted a possible UFO flying high over the Big Apple.

Michelle Reyes said she caught sight of a mysterious “flying cylinder” out of her plane window while above LaGuardia Airport.

“The first thing I did was email the FAA to let them know what I saw,” she told NewsNation Wednesday.

“Maybe it was a safety hazard, but unfortunately I haven’t heard back from them, they didn’t acknowledge my email.”

with a picture of this: (sorry for the size but that's what was from the article)
[Image: laguardia-flight-ufo-seen-03.jpg?quality=75&strip=all]

Now the article has a quote from former FBI and tv personality Ben Hansen saying that he doubts that the passengers faked this. Hey that's great and all, but it this a real UFO/UAP from aliens, a new type of Drone, a possible Military Aircraft of some kind, or what? The interesting thing about this was that this story comes out the same day as Weinstein gets his New York Rape charges dropped, and the Dow Jones takes a 600 point dump due to the poor economy report. 

Did they actually try to use a UFO/UAP as a distraction? What does everyone here think about this event over the skys of New York?

Messages In This Thread
This is still developing, so I just wanted to bring it hear for discussion - by guyfriday - 04-25-2024, 11:24 AM