deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Some tidbits from my time in Israel
First off domt order a pizza. Dietary laws mean their pizza is some of the worlds worst pizza.

But thats nowhere near the worst.

My half sister grew up there and had to do national service. IDF indoctrination is real, my half sister would be seen as someone with a compassionate approach to the world. Not until you ask her about Palestinians, and then IDF indoctrination comes out. 

She is not a Zionist tho, just someone "programmed" to their perspective. The zionists dont joun the army, because they are the ones EXEMPT from national service. Hassidics and other orthodox jews dont even pay tax!. And they are the ones calling for genocide.

We were taken in an IDF vehicle to a Palestinian "bakery" in the west bank, it was an open fire wit a hotplate and some tents around, and by custom they serve us first, before their own people who only had a short lunchbreak before they had to go to work. Kids collected stones. That lunch was deliberately planned unbeknownst to us before it happened. and that kind of antagonization has been still happening 30 years later.

Those kids collectind stones, mow many do you think might be still alive?.

The genocide is real.

Also dont drive in the bus lanes.
I was not here.

Messages In This Thread
Some tidbits from my time in Israel - by BeTheGoddess - 01-25-2024, 05:46 AM