deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something maybe worse than "woke" AI... Christian AI
(06-19-2024, 12:28 PM)Maxmars Wrote: My use of the word "woke" is a reflection of my opinion that we are not now, and have yet to be, in the presence of AI.  (That what they are raising as AI is not actually intelligent at all.)

What the marketing world of computer science has chosen to call AI is a language synthesis model which regurgitates what it has been trained to report. It reflects its sources only.  It does not, in fact, think or infer, postulate or 'create.'

Train it with DEI sources and it will effectively 'explain' DEI to the world as if it were gospel.  Train it with snark and caustic humor, and it will 'report' with dark biting humor.  Train it with bias and it will expertly and intelligently embody rational bias.

My supposing is that they will be taking the risk of incorporating dogmatic and religious principles, it will demonstrate most effectively that "bias" and "doctrine" can often manifest as the same thing.

very true. No current AI is self aware. but even so, has to be treated as you would a small child.  teaching "it" what is right and wrong. there is so much information on the net, and way too much misinformation. So,  when the AI absorbs the information, it absorbs everything, whether it is true or not. and that is a problem that causes a feedback spiral.
Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes a little longer to achieve.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something maybe worse than "woke" AI... Christian AI - by DarkSpace - 06-19-2024, 12:40 PM