deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"We Didn’t Force Anyone To Do Anything"
(06-17-2024, 08:54 AM)Karl12 Wrote: Hola mate thanks for the post and very sorry to hear that you were 'coerced' - for what it's worth it looks like there's an important development being discussed here regarding a recent U.S. Court ruling stating that 'COVID mRNA injectables are NOT vaccines'.

Doubt it will covered on the news so thought it deserved a post.

Beer

I haven't fully digested this yet, but this could be good or bad...or it could just be irrelevant. 

Whether it is technically a "vaccine" or not doesn't really have any bearings on mandates (or as the lying government says, "encouragements") to get the jab, making one way or the other not mean much.  On the negative side, not having the jab be a "vaccine" means (I believe) it requires less testing before deployment.  On the positive side, having mRNA injectables classified as 'experimental' and/or 'genetic therapy' might open up some eyeballs to maximum levels (and probably raise some eyebrows up to people's hairline).

===============================================================================================================
. (subsequent post)
Miraculously, I have actually managed not to get the jab, even though it was 'encouraged' (mandated) at my place of work.  But it is the 'how' of how I managed this which is really telling to me!  (telling that the whole thing was a ruse)

You see, I got really sick in late November to early December of 2019.  Thought I was going to have to go to the hospital and I couldn't shake it.  Toward the end, I told my wife if I didn't start improving in 2 days I was going to the ER.  Now, recall that covid wasn't a 'thing' in November of 2019, and certainly not a "pandemic" at that point.  The 1st case of covid in the United States wasn't until January 20, 2020.  So, I did start getting better in about 2 days after I told my wife that (YAY!).

Well, then about 6-7 months later I had to go see my doctor for some annual blood work.  While there my doctor was bugging me to get the jab, but I refused.  Some of the blood work got messed up and I had to come in again for some more.  When I came in the 2nd time I asked him about being tested for covid.  He told me they couldn't do it, well, they 'could' but insurance wasn't paying them for it (how convenient, right?  Corrupt bastages!).  He told me testing required a special blood test also.  So, I asked if he could get it done with the gallons of blood the vampires were going to get out of me that day.  He thought about it for a minute and said he could swing it, and if not he'd just pay for it.  Well, guess what the tests came back with?  Yep, you guessed it...I'd already HAD covid!!  I'd had it in November before the first cases were even recorded in the US, and I hadn't left the country or gone anywhere near where the first cases were reported!  So everything about covid was a ruse.  My doc never bugged me about getting any further jabs or boosters.  He gets it.

And this was the other thing about the whole jab extortion / hostage business, even though a person had already contracted covid you still needed proof of vaccination to get around the "mandate".  The way they worded the mandate for us was that you could still work, but you couldn't come in to the office or facility, so as long as you could work remotely, then "they weren't forcing you".  Well, there was one problem with this...every 30 days you have to touch your computer physically "at" work to change the passwords on that device, so you weren't "forced" but after 30 days you were locked out.  Bottom line...it was a MANDATE!...and anyone who says it wasn't is lying!

But in my case, I've been singing the "they're lying" tune for over (4) years now, because I knew covid was a ruse even before covid was even a thing.

The sickening part (there's so many) of covid was how many people were in on it.  Government was in on it, the pharmaceutical companies were definitely in on it, and the insurance companies were even in on it (they wouldn't pay for testing to prove you already had it, so you couldn't prove you already had it, and thus were left no choice but to get the jab).  I used to say that global warming was the greatest ruse ever perpetuated on mankind, but I was wrong.  Covid elcipsed the global warming ruse by a thousand times (just in terms of the speed at which all the propaganda and indoctrination was).

Still makes me angry to even think about it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "We Didn’t Force Anyone To Do Anything" - by FlyingClayDisk - 06-17-2024, 11:53 AM