deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"We Didn’t Force Anyone To Do Anything"
Karl12:

Excelllent thread and yes, I took the jab in late September 2021 after discussing with my doctor as I wanted to visit my property in Canada and I could not get there unless I had the Pfizer Jab. I am not proud of it but I did it. My 2nd Jab was also in September and I felt like I ws going to die. Then in November of 2021 I collapsed in front of my wife. All is documented on ATS! The Urgent Care doctors said that I need a lifestyle change? Huh? I play basketball and run full court and lift weights for my entry into the 100 meter dash and Running Long Jump for the Senior Games. Huh again. 

That was back in 2021 and now its June 2024. All of my blood test is normal with exception to and guess what?

MY IMMUNE SYSTEM!

My immune system is shot? 

So just WTF and what caused that? I am NOT obese and eat well. Veggies, salmon and the right meats. NO surgary drinks and I read the labels. At my age I could be a poster boy for fitness as an old guy. Kind of like all thise who were in excellent condition and since passed.

So for the rest of my life now am I Fauchied up, gots the "Joe Bidens" and the GatesOrama Master Race Vaccine?

Messages In This Thread
RE: "We Didn’t Force Anyone To Do Anything" - by Waterglass - 06-16-2024, 06:48 AM