deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Don't look here, it's just me Guyfriday
This will be the next big thing in the conspiracy community. Watch as we become the same thing that we talk about. 

Oh, I guess this is an introduction thread. Ok, then I have been studying the whole Shadow Person Phenomena since the mid 1990s. I have thousands of cases to pull from when it comes to discussing sightings. No, I won't just throw out cases unless I can get the people involved to give me permission to openly discuss specifics or post their pictures. I will discuss evidence and basic stories that are pulled from those cases I have on file. 

As an example, if a person tells me that a shadow person has been roaming around their house and has moved thing about. I'll discuss how shadow people have interacted with items within a home. My personal approach to shadow people is that they do in fact exists, but not every case is a genuine shadow person. I also don't just toss around nonsense about demons or other evil spirts.

I also have been a field investigator for MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) for just over a decade. I no longer am part of that organization. I also have a library full of occult and odd history books (like a literal library in my home. I turned a den into a library complete with a Dewey Decimal card catalog)

I'm also into geo-politics, so even though I won't get into my politics over global events, I might be prone into discussing world events from a different perspective then some. Guess that's about it.

Messages In This Thread
Don't look here, it's just me Guyfriday - by guyfriday - 11-18-2023, 11:43 PM