deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Dulce Papers
(12-14-2023, 05:33 AM)putnam6 Wrote: Perhaps the single most reason I ended up on ATS, I can remember finding a link and downloading it on my shitty little modem. It took hours one chapter at a time, though I was and still am incredulous by the whole claim, story, or concept. The story the formatting the tone made me search for more information and opinions. Leading me eventually to ATS, looks like they added a lot of new chapters in this revised and updated revision.  

Reads like a schlocky sci-fi/alien story used to love that shit and probably still do... 

https://thinkaboutit.site/underground/th...chapter-1/

You know I've heard of Dulce, but never really looked into it in great depth. Thanks for the link. Will chip away at it slowly. Thumbup

(12-14-2023, 10:43 AM)Kurokage Wrote: I used to read (and sadly have every copy) of 'UFO magazine' by Graham Birdsall which got me onto the UFO trip. The Dulce papers like the Serpo story are entertaining stories whatever people think of them. I do agree with you thou' about the schlockyness of it!
Thumbup

Oh my goodness! Serpo! I love,love,love the Serpo story. The main website for it has long gone, but i downloaded the whole lot of press releases before it went poof! Might start a thead on it just for nostalgia.

Messages In This Thread
The Dulce Papers - by putnam6 - 12-14-2023, 05:33 AM
RE: The Dulce Papers - by Kurokage - 12-14-2023, 10:43 AM
RE: The Dulce Papers - by MissBeck - 12-14-2023, 11:23 AM
RE: The Dulce Papers - by Kwaka - 12-14-2023, 11:44 AM
RE: The Dulce Papers - by putnam6 - 12-14-2023, 02:47 PM
RE: The Dulce Papers - by Kwaka - 12-18-2023, 01:00 AM