deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Donald Trump found guilty on all counts in ‘hush money’ trial
I'm going out on a limb here...

As a moderator I make it my business to care about the dialog that we engage in here at DI.

Frankly, this discussion has flattened out to a single point between two members, and each has now come to a place in the conversation where the are talking about things they have each said and what it may or may not have meant.  Which is a long way to say that the topic, in my opinion, is no longer being discussed.  I will be checking back here frequently in the next few days to see if anyone will want to opine as to whether this thread should finally be closed.  I do not want to make such a decision unilaterally, especially if others feel there is still value in keeping it open.

Shall we call this conversation done?  It doesn't mean anything negative about the topic, or the participants.  Perhaps starting the conversation differently can yield a more fruitful discussion.

At any rate... lacking substantive contribution, I intend to ask for it's closure. 

(A closed thread does not disappear, it simply cannot be added to. You may still link to it, if it is somehow relevant to any other discussion.  This is not to be 'characterized' as a rejection of the topic, the members who participated, nor 'free speech,'  so please put those 'victimization tactics' to bed... unless you're seeing an aspect of this that I may have missed... feel free to comment.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump found guilty on all counts in ‘hush money’ trial - by Maxmars - 06-04-2024, 06:36 PM