deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Overpopulation And Malthusian Propaganda.
(05-24-2024, 02:32 PM)BeyondKnowledge Wrote: All of the rich get rich off the less rich. This also goes for taxes, the people pay taxes. If the people are reduced then the wealth and taxes are also reduced through both reduction in consumers and taxpayers. The rich and government types are just shooting themselves in both feet.

They seem to be of an intelligence level that cannot reason this simple fact out.

I see your point but you’re forgetting about what those people represent to “the rich” - labor.

Slavery in the US, as an example, was terrible and abhorrent. However, it was also born out of the need for labor in a non-mechanized or technologically advanced world. If slave owners, who were largely businessmen, could have purchased a machine instead of people they absolutely would have. It works 24/7, doesn’t need food or much in the way of shelter, doesn’t fight back - you see where I’m going.

“The Rich” still use this ideology - only people have “freedom” and “get paid” for their time.

Tech is on the verge of another major revolution. We will have a massively excess supply of labor. So, “population decline” is necessary.

And since killing a few billion people isn’t exactly a tenable solution for all of the obvious reasons, you get “infertility”, gender-reassignment, a forwarding of homosexuality, “forever wars” and I’m sure other things that tamp down the reproduction of more humans.

To those of us living through this it’s very concerning.

For “the rich” it’s just a math problem - and an opportunity. “The Rich” get to decide who stays and goes (to some extent). Which I bet they are excited about, too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Overpopulation And Malthusian Propaganda. - by VulcanWerks - 06-01-2024, 10:33 PM