deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Overpopulation And Malthusian Propaganda.
I'm sure there are multitudes of reasons why people are/become homeless, but I suppose you can't blame someone for entertaining the thought of it being related to overpopulation. The homeless encampments have just gone off the charts in some of the more populated and climate friendly areas.

Squatting has gotten so bad in some places that they are incorporating new laws to deal with it. People live rent-free for months to years while exploiting the slow grinding wheels of the judicial system.

Covert sterilants in the water? Like industrial grade fluoride from China? This isn't really covert but maybe some of its effects could be. I just love the logic here: fluoride is good for your teeth so why not just drink it by the gallons, cook with it, and bathe and shower in it? Yeah, that's it. A great smile and healthy choppers is of such utmost importance there's just no way we can leave a thing of this magnitude to the devices of the general public. What's that you say? You do it for the children? Well, in that case since you mention "children" how could one not go along with it.

Humans however do appear so overly concerned with the population dynamics of many species except their own. Bob Barker seemed very concerned about it back in the 80s "Have your pet spayed or neutered!!" because we would want too many cats running around now would we? Of course humans are such a special breed that the aforementioned applied to them is absolutely unthinkable. Yes, it's true, in order to tackle this "overpopulation" problem we must resort to covert measures.

Is there in fact an overpopulation problem? I can't say for certain one way or the other, but I can say that humans are allowed to freely breed at will. You might say that we multiply like rabbits, but when I look outside or go for a drive, I don't see any rabbits; never see any cats or dogs running around for that matter. You know what I do see a lot of though? I'll give you two guesses and the first one don't count.

Human arrogance is off the charts, or maybe it's just a form of convenient ignorance. Take any population control and apply it to humans and it's then transformed into some evil abomination. Agent Smith used the "virus analogy". It corrupts, spreads, and destroys. Oblivious to its own evils and the fact that it might eventually kill the host and pay the ultimate price if it's allowed to get that far.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Overpopulation And Malthusian Propaganda. - by CCoburn - 06-01-2024, 05:41 AM