deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Donald Trump found guilty on all counts in ‘hush money’ trial
We have to endeavor to take the emotions and partisanship OUT of the equation. It's not easy at all but for me Ive been trying to go back to when I was essentially apolitical. LOL Probably till around Hiliary's run LOL, I don't know if anybody recalls but I know I was happy to have Obama instead of HRC, still am, LOL... perspective.

The worst thing about yesterday is it set the precedent, hell in some circles we were told Trump's impeachment was semi-payback for Clinton's...you can extrapolate where I am going...

All I know is in the 70s both sides didn't want to prosecute Nixon and they worked towards letting the country heal. The two parties aren't even coming close to understanding you CAN NOT leave a country in constant strife and division.

Our politics and governmental proceedings were NOT supposed to be in the limelight and daily news, it was supposed to operate in the background and as an enhancement to our lives, not an annoyance or a hindrance. 

But my general feeling is we are being run militarily and/or departmental, which is probably not a bad thing. 

We need a reset, a restart, a reimaging of our election cycle where we get maximum voter participation because we DON"T have complete apathy about the extremely flawed candidates the two parties offer.
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump found guilty on all counts in ‘hush money’ trial - by putnam6 - 05-31-2024, 03:07 PM