deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pope apologises after using the term ****ness to describe gay men
(05-31-2024, 12:48 PM)Maxmars Wrote: I, for one don't believe in making someone suffer over things like this.  

The media, and those others who worship "social scoring" however, do.

They have the stage, so reporting will always reflect their projected image of the world.  It's appalling to me that few ever notice the image forming about their 'choices' of what to make a fuss over.

Also, there are many religions who profess or proscribe things which people disagree with (or will, or had in the past.)  Shall we make a tally?  Or might that be embarrassing?

This is what I think too and I don't know why they get to concentrate on these issues and to choose what to report and what not to report. It's true religious dogma prescribes things that are very unpleasant such as stoning people to death for apostasy or stoning women to death for adultery. With the exception of some journalists the rest don't concentrate on more serious issues in relation to religion and how people practice it all over the world or the various attrocities committed in the name of invisible deities.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pope apologises after using the term ****ness to describe gay men - by K218b - 05-31-2024, 01:39 PM