deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Washington State: Story of things to come if we don't do anything.
I'm just making this post a note in case anyone comes in looking for an opinion on the Trump trial now that it's over.

While it does seem that there is a political angle in play, I believe given the details we have so far that the guilty charges against Trump were not directly connected to a Trotskyist plan but rather was just forced due to an overzealous Judge. There have been no reports or stories as of yet that the Trotskyist movement had anything to do with this ruling. 

I personally think that the Hunter Biden trial will showcase more about the Trotskyist agenda given his personal connections to both being a direct actor for their movement as well as being in the family of a Trotskyist follower (if not more than that). 

While I may be wrong in this assessment, I can only base this on information that is publicly available at this time. This will most likely change in the weeks to come and if more details come out pouting to this Trotskyist plot to control another country, then I will speak out more about it then. 

For the time being though I will focus my attention on what is happening in Washington State and showcase how that in also the playbook being used in DC. 

Again, while the Guilty charges against Trump seem to be in line with the Trotskyist plan, there have been no information made publicly about anything other than a Judge trying to win political points.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Washington State: Story of things to come if we don't do anything. - by guyfriday - 05-30-2024, 05:15 PM