deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Has Anyone Else Here Seen the Triangles?
(04-24-2024, 04:40 PM)Schmoe Wrote: The UK seems to be a real hotspot for those orb-type sightings.

Steven Greer, I want to believe him so badly, but he makes it hard sometimes. I've followed him for a long time, all the way back to the original National Press Club event. He's done a lot of good work, in my opinion, on making people aware of the topic, but damn, that moth picture he posted on his website killed me. I don't bash him for charging lots of money for his events, the CE-5 stuff- gotta fund those documentaries somehow.

Still really cool though that he posted your picture specifically. Did he follow up with you at all about what you saw?

You guys just dont get it as to why perfectly sane people seem to go off the deep end. Thus discrediting all their work. Seems to be a trend doesnt it. Well author Richard Thieme wrote a book titled "Mind Games" Hes a former priest and he speaks to NSA, CIA, SS, DHS and others. 

Before page 50 he explains that unless you present stuff in public as fiction you will not be around. That being said for those who stepped over that line have no other choice than to appear to be "off" or crazy in public. They then do an act or event ~ Moth. Thus presenting doubt to people like yourself. He gets to keep his life. Buy the book and read it as you will understand our world.  

Waterglass was my 1st FED investigation decades ago. The President was briefed daily for two years until all was sanitized. That was my Code name. It involved defective electo mechanical equipment in our nuclear power plants. I appeared on CNN. Then they dropped the "National Security of The USA Card" on me. Once they do that its all over. I didnt see, hear or speak about anything as a federal judge said he would lock me and my attorney up in prison. CNN purged all the tapes from their network. They dont exist. My friends from childhood cant find me on the internet. They are freaked on that and are former military. 

When they want to they really do a good job. My partner committed sucicide during that 1st investigation. Think Mission Accomplished! I was too tough so they offered me a job. I took it and am still around. I was on the old place to see what I could "get away with" so I tested the waters with several threads only to have them yanked within 5 minutes as if they were never written. I must have been docked 10,000 points and basically written to that "I should know better"

So I dance and play the game. 

Greer is legit. I also have seen those orange UFO's. The USA owns the pulsating-flashing 5 color ones that mimick a star. My opinion. 

RE:

So as a man so why is it I now have baby fever. My wife is too old to conseive one but I have this overwhelming desire to procreate with a younger woman and nurture both. Financially I am a made man. But why now?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has Anyone Else Here Seen the Triangles? - by Waterglass - 04-27-2024, 07:58 AM