deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Seemingly healthy son in law has blood clots both lungs
(01-01-2024, 09:16 AM)putnam6 Wrote: They are good kids, LOL I call them kids but they are full-fledged adults. They visit regularly and they both seem good for each other. We are blessed with really good offspring like my Dad (RIP) used to say about his grandkids, it must have skipped a generation... 

Was able to speak with her a bit more and she sounds as if they are on top of it. He looked wiped out, but up and moving around well and eating and getting fluids 

Their doctor said they see this a good bit in the area lately, along with pneumonia makes it particularly nasty. It just sounds ominous and we have a family of smokers and none of them have had lung issues so far, and definitely not blood clots. LOL, the absence of complete knowledge of the situation makes you wonder.

It's like I told her, she's got to remember she has told us how much she loves and cares for him for 6 years and we love her very much, so we now have complete love and care for Johnny as well. LOL Ive lived with her I know it isn't easy, so there is a level of growing respect too. Sort of like when we adopted our cat when she was a kid, she loved the cat thus by transitive feelings I loved and cared for Bob the cat or Care Bear or Larry. I told her to just try and keep this situation to one cat. 

All new feelings for this 59-year-old man...

So sorry your son in law is going through this. Sounds like things are looking up for him though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seemingly healthy son in law has blood clots both lungs - by ChiefD - 04-01-2024, 12:00 AM