deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China Unveils World's Fastest Internet Backbone Network at 1.2 Terabits per Second
This is not my normal type of article to post.  But when I cam across this info, I had to share it.  I am assuming this is not some propaganda put out by the CCP.  But you be the judge.
Quote:In a groundbreaking technological leap, China has revealed the world's fastest internet speed service, reaching a remarkable 1.2 terabits per second. Unveiled at Tsinghua University, this achievement is part of China's Future Internet Technology Infrastructure (FITI) project, showcasing a collaboration between the university, China Mobile, Huawei Technologies, and CERNET.com Corporation.
The "backbone network," operational since July, covers a 3,000-kilometer fiber-optic network connecting Beijing, Wuhan, and Guangzhou. Contrary to expert predictions, this ultra-high-speed network defies expectations, providing speeds faster than the world's existing internet backbone networks at 100 gigabits and surpassing the United States fifth-generation Internet2 with a minimum speed of 400 gigabits per second
[/color]
China Unveils World's Fastest Internet Backbone Network

Messages In This Thread
China Unveils World's Fastest Internet Backbone Network at 1.2 Terabits per Second - by DontTreadOnMe - 11-18-2023, 11:49 AM