deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cloned rhesus monkey created to speed medical research
(01-17-2024, 07:48 PM)Halfswede Wrote: And who owns them?  Do they have rights?  Just keep some on hand for skipping work or free organs?
That said, the movie Multiplicity with Michael Keaton is absolutely hilarious.

Well if we can't use them for body parts or exploit them in our realtionships and jobs,whats the point in clones. I suppose they could be used for lonely people, which sounds creepy AF in itself. I couldn't imagine just talking to another me,  talking to someone who knows everything you know. I want someone different, damn sure Im going to generally prefer a female, but even that can I make them just go and wait in a closet sometimes.

Or it could be like the movie Primer, where one of the extra yous, takes over your family and your life completely 

Sooner or later CLM Clone Lives Matter
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cloned rhesus monkey created to speed medical research - by putnam6 - 01-20-2024, 02:05 PM