deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average
World will become exponentially weirder
(01-16-2024, 09:59 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Interesting thoughts Putnam , and just wow that movie , scary in a way to me.

Yeeh younger generation may have more difficulties to adjust to this show now than we older farts ?

How about the rising of theorys  like flat earth , mandela effect , world is a simulation ......thought flat earth is a PSYOP and not real phenomenon .

There`s been this anxiety and confusion more in the air recent years to me .

Not gonna lie watched the video 3 times, and have read a little bit more, this has been rattling around my noodle since this morning. There could be a huge shift coming, what it is I don't know. But if we find out we aren't alone on the planet, we might be trying to find a new neighborhood, as perhaps the real landlord doesn't want 7.7 billion tenants. 

I feel an uncertainty that I used to not have concerning the world and society, always put it on Im too plugged into places such as this or ATS, read and follow the news more. But...

Don't forget the Artificial Intelligence angle either, and we just cloned a Rhesus monkey one of the closest analogs to humans. The more questions we begin to answer the more questions we have

I always put the younger generations' angst and anxiety on being such sheltered home bodies compared to us now "old farts". Im sure part of that is true, just as more and more divorces the decline of the nuclear family. But if Im following correctly this is based on the Earth's movement through space and time. ie it's not because my generation screwed it all up LOL. Maybe they have a reason to feel uncertain anxious and filled with anxiety, based on our environment. Perhaps younger generations are more susceptible to these influences much like children are supposedly more perceptive of paranormal events.
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  

Messages In This Thread
RE: World will become exponentially weirder - by putnam6 - 01-16-2024, 01:54 PM