deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average
World will become exponentially weirder
Time is a strange thing.  In general, each plane of particles, as well as each individual particle has its own time field. Even light traveling from far away isn't consistently the same speed as it gets jammed up or sped up in different time fields along the way. We think some things took place a certain number of years ago, but some things will appear unexpectedly for this reason and the time difference may be significantly less predictable in some cases..

Yeah, the CCP is more than just a nation's government form.  It's a figurehead of sorts, globally, with influence and tentacles throughout every society. There are reasons for all of it, but the things they have done are pretty terrible in this regards and people should really distance themselves from it.  China has a rich culture and fine people from there, but the CCP is not China.

As to the weirdness that goes along with the process, I tend to think of it like an exorcism.  The things (concepts, matter, beings, etc.) that are reaching the destruction phase will act more and more irrational, desperate, louder, and more ridiculous, but with less actual power before disintegrating.

People can't do much about the big picture for now.  It just has this process/mechanism, but they as individuals should maintain traditional, moral values, and genuinely return to those kind and upright ways spoken about in the upright religion(s). That truly has an impact on their immediate environment as well as a connection to those bigger things. It shouldn't be taken so casually as it has been.

As to Falun Gong, I started practicing in 2001 and it initially just explained everything very clearly in scientific terms, but very quickly actual physical changes and experiences made it clear there was a lot more.  Even though it is not a religion in the strict sense (no membership, place of worship, entity to worship, etc.), it gave me immense respect for those truly practicing spiritual cultivation in various religions as well as for those Divine things.

Messages In This Thread
RE: World will become exponentially weirder - by Halfswede - 01-14-2024, 08:57 AM